lost and confused! | 21metro

Start bij het begin

"you having fun?"

"yeah, this is amazing. thank you baby." leland leaned for a kiss.

"anything for my baby." he kissed back.

"where your mom going...?" he asked, seeing her trying to resist the security.

"let's just say that she's leaving because she's sick," he added, holding his hand.

"...what happened?" he looked up.

"she's being weird—that's it. she doesn't know how to respect people privacy." his monotone voice said, staring the woman as she left.

leland frowned, knowing sheyaa had a on and off relationship with his mother. they was never on the same page, especially when he was finding his sexuality.

"but continue having fun with the birds. don't worry about it. the owl is coming out soon," he kissed him, the parrot still staying on his head.

"okay," he smiled.

the night was still young. the tall man poured wine in his glass as the younger stand on the balcony, enjoying the breeze. the brights lights including the sounds of cars moving around.

"here," sheyaa handed him a glass.

"thanks," leland took a sip, feeling anxious of what is about to happen.

he knows after the wedding, it's time for talking then having sex. and leland wasn't ready for the having sex part.

in reality, they never had sex. every time they tried something always got in the way. but it were times they on vacation but they never thought to do anything sexual. they just spend the time with each other, like they supposed to do.

"would you still love me, with all the scars i have?" he spat out, feeling the drink hitting his system.

"yes i would, why you ask?"

"i have things i haven't shown to you yet." he looked up to the taller while biting his lip, "i-i don't want you to think i'm so disgusting..."

"never baby. if i did, we wouldn't be in this predicament." the wind blew through the conversation, leland nodding at his words and grabbing his rough hand.

"show me love." he placed a light kiss on his hand.

leland tied the robe around his body, doing a heavy sigh as he was nervous to show sheyaa the whole package. the whole deal.

he looked at himself in the mirror, seeing the unravel dreads coming loose and need some tightening. the scar on shoulder he made last week started to fade away as he promised sheyaa to stop the cutting.

he blew a breath, slowly walking towards the door before he turned the knob. sheyaa was on his phone looking a video, grinning as something was funny to him.

leland walked over. he stopped in his tracks as sheyaa looked up.

leland was mad anxious now. he started to realize he couldn't do it, the thought to show him everything-

"don't be afraid. it's only me here." he explained, trying to hold his hand but only getting some of his fingers.

leland nodded, unties the robe. here goes nothing...

he showed his body. all the marks that he made over the years.

sheyaa understand everything, every mark and scar. it was times were leland wanted to off himself, his mental health wasn't all the greatest.

it first started when he came out a abusive relationship with his girlfriend few years ago. he realized she so much power to the fact where he was homeless for a short period time, making beats.

it send him a spiral to the point he had suicidal thoughts, believing he wasn't worth anything and he let his mother down by dropping out of college.

sheyaa saw it when they both went a press run tour for savage mode. he was breaking down slowly but surely.

sheyaa even saw it for his own self. sheyaa stopped him to commit suicide. he stopped him trying to pull the median nerve which is the main artery in your wrist. he was taking the fast way that can take him out completely.

he was close to take himself out. sheyaa was his angel.

now he has a huge scar on both of his wrist as he tried to do it twice.

memories that leland sometimes think about. but he's getting a little better. he's going to therapy.

leland sighed as he got out his thoughts, sheyaa pulling his chin up. he didn't even see him get up.

"i'm not disgusting?"

"no my love, i'm falling in love with you more." he pressed his lips on his, "i love you. i'm proud you showed this to me. you're getting better my love."

leland couldn't help but to burst out crying, pressing his lips on the man in a lovable way. he pushed both of them on the bed as they was very close to the bed.

it was morning, leland looked in the mirror at the hickeys. he looked behind to see sheyaa was still sleep—that body of leland can do wonders.

he smirked, sliding his underwear on as he finished in the the bathroom, unwrapping his dreads down to put oil on his hair.

as he was putting his shirt on, he heard the bed creak.

"lele..?" sheyaa yawned, seeing the bathroom light is on.

"yeah..?" he said, going to the door frame where sheyaa at.

"hey, morning..." leland's minty breath got in his eyes, making blink his eyes badly and hissing.

"oh sorry," he chuckled, stepping back.

"how much time i have before we leave to the Barbados?"

"3 hours but we need to leave now. traffic is getting bad." leland said, zipping the last of his stuff.

"okay lemme brush my teeth and take a shower."

"okay love, imma put my stuff in the car!" he said when he got to the main door.

"okay be safe! security is at the door!" he mentioned.

"thank you baby!" he smiled, rolling his bags out.