𝟎𝟔 | 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

Start from the beginning

''Hey, sensei. What's in the box?'' I ask, my interest getting the best of me and causing the others to shut up.

''Your new uniforms.'' He answers, opening the crate.

The packet reveals 5 brand fresh uniforms. I stand up and grab mine. I feel the soft fabric of the suit against my fingertips. The color of my gi is about the same midnight purple I have right now. It is accompanied by silver armor.

Wu then passes the box to the others. They all gasp and then laugh as they gaze at their uniforms, beaming.

''Woah! They've got like armor.'' Jay observes.

''I love the gold highlights!'' Kai adds.

''Battle claws.'' Cole gestures with his hand.

''The material is really light and breathable.'' Zane confirms as my brother gives him a confused stare.

''Oh. Nothing for me?'' The little blonde boy questions.

''Oh, um, you get, uh..'' Sensei trails off, looking around, ''The box?''

Lloyd's face drops as he goes to take the box. The alarm suddenly goes off.

We all run to the control room before looking at the screen as an Amusement Park shows up.

''Sorry to break up the moment, guys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble over at Mega-Monster Amusement Park.'' Cole announces.

''Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help!'' The small kid begs, his eyes sparkle with joy and amazement as he jumps up and down excitedly.

''I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe.'' Sensei responds.

Lloyd groans, dropping his head, ''Ninja get all the fun.''

''What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise?'' Jay suggests, a smirk appearing on his face.

My new suit has the same color as the old one, a dark, midnight purple. On both of my shoulders, I have iron pads to protect my body a little more than the last gi I wore.

''This new stuff feels like it'll really protect us.'' Cole asserts.

''Yet, provides more mobility.'' Zane notes.

''You wanna strut your stuff on the catwalk, or get down to that amusement park so we can go on some rides?'' My brother steps in.

''I love a good old-fashioned roller coaster, but nothing beats this.'' Kai states before jumping off the Bounty as I follow right after him.

I take out my bow and transform it into my vehicle, hearing some muffled cheers as I do so myself.

We dive straight down until we make our transportation disappear and land safely on the roof of a booth. We jump down from the stand, the weapons in our hands, ready to attack any form of danger. We look around, analyzing our surroundings as we notice nothing bad happening.

''Ha-ha! Check that out. And not a scratch on me.'' Cole acknowledges as we all sort our Golden Weapons back.

We hear a crowd cheering as we approach them.

My brother chuckles before speaking up with confidence, ''Ha-ha! Ladies, relax, relax, we have arrived.''

We make our way through the assembly of people as we can see the Serpentine tied up in a rope.