Sara: Then stay awake, who cares? *Don't you know I'm a Savage?*

Ye jun: *Wow, what an attitude.*

(Ye jun didn't move from the couch and put his head back while I was still working.)

(After some time, I speak up breaking the silence.)

.......

Ye jun's POV-

Sara: Here.

(She hands me her phone and earphones.)

Ye jun: What?

Sara: I have a sleep playlist. Maybe you can try.

Ye jun: No thanks.

Sara: Okay.

(I don't know why I said that. I'm really going crazy now. She just took it back silently. Did she feel- BAD?)

Ye jun: Okay, never mind. Give it.

Sara: No Thanks. *said imitating me*

Ye jun: Okay. Fine. My fault, give it.

Sara: No, you don't need it. You're better off by yourself.

Ye jun: Fine. Don't give it.

(I say coldly and look away when she opens my palm and places her phone in it.)

(Her hands felt cold, it was Australia and really cold outside. Though it was a bit warm inside, I thought she was freezing.)

(The soft touch of her hand made me shiver and all of it happened so sudden that I didn't even get time to react.)

(She eyes me and then rolls them, looking away. Then she looks at me again and...)

Sara: You don't really ever say 'Sorry', huh?

Ye jun: I did say that it was 'My Fault'.

Sara: Yea, but the two things are different. 'My Fault' is accepting your mistake and 'Sorry' is for asking forgiveness.

Ye jun: *I nod, listening carefully to her philosophy lessons.*

Sara: *sighs* Nevermind. You'd never say that.

Ye jun: *sarcastically funny* Yes. *in a sharp whisper* I'd never.

(She looked at me for a second and then chuckled.)

(She started with her work again and I smiled low key looking at her. I'm glad she didn't get angry.)

(I listened to her sleep playlist with earphones on. It really had some of the geaat songs. I didn't realize when I doze off.)

[Time skips]

I woke up the next morning finding myself on the couch. The songs on the phone had already stopped.

Sara's phone was still with me but where was she?

??: You up?

I heard some footsteps coming towards me. I stand up having a look at who it was.

It was Ji hun calling me out as we had to leave for the hotel.

Ji hun: Wake up. We need to leave.

He leaves without saying another word as he hears no response from my side.

I search Sara in her room but she wasn't there. I quickly freshen up and gathered in the main hall again where everyone decided to meet.