60- Sunshine

~Reese POV~

"I'm pretty sure that breakfast this early is a crime," I grumbled to myself, but I've been up since two in the morning. I needed to do something productive, or I would lose my mind. 

Lighten up, Reese. You've already cleaned the entire house. I'm sure our fiancés will be up any minute. Neria softly voiced. 

They're going to entertain us alright. Ayana snickered. 

Why does everything have to be sexual, A? I laughed. 

I'm a walking sex machine, sweetheart. I am made to fuck. I thought we went over this? She sassed. 

Oh, my! Neria gasped. 

This sweet angel is going to learn what a pregnant hormonal sex demon does with the sexiest women to walk this place. Ayana laughed, making me face palm and tilt my head back. 

As soon as Neria asked about her participating in the sexual activities, I went back to cooking our breakfast. "Goodmorning, beautiful," Daysia yawned while going to the fridge. "Goodmorning, baby," I smiled while turning around. 

She came over to me and pecked my lips, allowing me to smell the fresh mint on her breath. "You're about to drink orange juice right after brushing your teeth?" I asked, earning a shrug from her. "It doesn't bother me," she hummed while grabbing a plate. 

"I smell biscuits," she added in, causing me to curse under my breath and rush to the oven. I got them out and placed them on the counter.

"How long you've been up?" She asked while flipping the sausages on the stove. "I woke up around two," I answered while grabbing our plates. "Reesee Cup?" She called as I was piling our plates up with food. 

She suddenly tilted my head over to her with a deep frown in her face. "What was you doing since you got out that bed?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders and bit my lip. "Uh-uh," she mumbled then squinted her eyes. 

I'm sorry. Neria said, making my eyes widen. 

We snitching, Ne? Ayana sassed with laughter. 

I'm sorry. Deja made me swear. She whined like a damn child. 

"Yeah, I'm telling Klene," she said then went to go to the elevator, but I swiftly got in front of her and made our bellies touch. "Come on, Ducky. I was up and needed something to do," I said then literally pouted my lips and looked at her through my eyelashes. 

She leaned in and pecked my lips. "That's not going to work when you're pregnant, sweetheart," she whispered in my ear then sped walk to the elevator. 

I didn't bother to run after her since she can easily tell her when she wakes up. 

I went ahead and placed our plates at the dining table and started eating. I really don't have an appetite anymore unless it's one of my cravings. I think it might be the angel side of me fighting with the demons because me and Yana know we can tear up some food. Especially after sex. 

Angels don't need to eat. Neria said, making me sigh and bite my lip. 

But I need to eat and feed my baby. I groaned. 

I can't make our baby hungry, Reese. It's fighting with me. She mumbled. 

What do you mean it's fighting with you? I quickly asked as I forced myself to eat this delicious breakfast.