3- Long Discussions

~Daysia POV~

I let out a groan once I woke up with a pounding headache. I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand then let out a sigh at the time. "Damn," I breathed then sat up as the door opened. 

My eyes widened once I saw our demonic ass professor standing at the doorway. "Get the fuck back!" I warned, grabbing the alarm clock then threw it at her. She easily caught it and placed it on the floor. "Daysia, I told you I would never hurt you. Now put the lamp down," she tried to sugar coat. 

"You mean you won't hurt us until we're vulnerable. Where is Reese?" I snapped. "I'm right here, Ducky," she yawned then sat up. I held my hand out for her to take so we can find a way out of this hell contraption. 

"Baby, we're on the second floor," she tiredly mumbled. As much as I wanted to react to her calling me baby, a sex demon was still in our presence. 

Not another step.

"I won't take another step, Daysia. Just hear me out," she tried to reason. "Ducky," Reese called while sliding her hand into mine. "Reesee Cup," I breathed, not trusting this- whatever she is. When she closed the door, I immediately looked towards Reese, only to see her motioning for me to get back in the bed. 

"I will sit right here and not move at all. Just talk with me," she begged while sitting down on the floor in front of our only safety exit. "Come here, Ducky," Reese mumbled, pulling me towards her. "Great, this is a big step," she mumbled to herself. 

She cleared her throat before telling me everything that she apparently told Reese. "How am I the cause of Reese's feelings?" I gulped, rubbing my hands down my thighs. "Because we're supposedly mated," Reese answered me. "But if you can't touch us, how can- oh," I stopped, remembering that we technically haven't released our demons. 

I turned my head towards Reese and held the side of her face. "Why you never told me you had a crush on me?" I asked, rubbing her cheek soothingly. "I always thought you liked Klene more with the way you talked about her," she breathed while leaning on my hand some more. "My feelings for the both of you were equal. I just didn't want to ruin our friendship if your feelings weren't the same," I whispered while leaning close to her. 

"The feelings are mutual," she replied while glancing to my lips. Just before I was about to finally kiss her, knowing that we feel the same for each other, she pulled away and looked towards Klene.

I looked over to her and see her staring at us with a hopeful look. "How could I never notice the way your eyes glaze over?" I mumbled, but she answered my question by blushing and looking away from me. "Right," I smiled then took a deep breath. 

"Alright, Browne. Show me Ryan," I hummed. 

She quickly stood up then stared at the both of us. "You both want to see him? I don't-" she started then squinted her eyes. She let out a huff then shook her arms. "Alright, alright," she breathed before her eyes rolled completely back came back a lighter shade of brown. 

She- he? She did say that her demon is a male, so I'm guess it is a he. "Well, hello beautiful," he deeply mumbled. "Definitely a dude," Reese whispered while rubbing my arm. I took a deep breath and admired the horns that protruded his forehead. 

"You both admire closer," he smirked. "Oh, you're arrogant," I mumbled. 

He frowned and took two strides towards me. "Of course, not. I just know that I am a handsome devil," he smirked then sent us both a wink. I blushed and glanced to Reese, seeing her eat this all up. 

When he smoothly slid onto the bed, I turned my body so that I'm practically leaning on Reese. "May I touch your hands so that I have the opportunity of communicating with you both from a distance? It drives me crazy when I'm not in touch with you," he frowned while holding his hands out.