53- Smaller Circle

~Klene POV~

After that whole run-in with Shay, we've been staying to ourselves and focusing on our work. I've been using a lot of time keeping the world balanced and to say it takes a lot of time preventing technology from becoming too advanced and ruining everything is definitely not an understatement. I had to go as far as working on preventing asteroids from hitting us, radiation waves from destroying our atmosphere, and keeping Earth in its perfect spot from the sun.

"You're so stiff, love," Daysia whispered while massaging my shoulders. "I know," I sigh, leaning my head back and pucker my lips.

She came around me and pecked my lips. "Thank you, beautiful," I mumbled, watching her sit on the desk then cross her legs. I placed my hand on her stomach and smiled. I can see our baby who should be a little bigger by now, but I have to slow their growing down because their friends might suspect something.

It would take only five months of them being pregnant before our babies would be ready to be delivered, but I slowed all of that down to the regular nine months. It's longer than I wanted, but it gives us more time to prepare for two additions to our family.

"Look at your belly, Ducky," I whispered, leaning over and placed my lips on it. "I know. It's getting hard to hide. Reese is a little bigger than mine," she said with her perfect smile. "You both are so beautiful," I replied to her statement.

She blushed then looked towards the door just in time to see Reese coming in. My smile widened once I saw her belly clearly visible. "Hey, baby," Daysia greeted while I stared at her. "Hey, baby," she hummed then came over and pecked her lips.

She then turned towards me and placed my hand on her stomach before leaning down and kissed me. I checked on both of my unborn babies, seeing that they are perfectly healthy. "Lunch?" I asked while standing up.

"Yes, please!" Daysia quickly hummed then hopped down.

"How are my queens feeling?" I asked as we walked out of the office. Everywhere we go, all of the demons and angels now look at us knowing that we are starting a family. "I have something to tell you both over lunch, but let's see where we will eat first," I hummed.

One of the guards opened the door for us, allowing us to leave the building. "I know where to go. My treat," Daysia hummed. Instead of arguing with her, I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her head. "Lead the way, love."

Daysia decided to be funny and take us home. "Ducky, I don't want to cook," Reese whined, making her look at us then suck her teeth. "I'm cooking, baby. Get into something comfortable while I cook this salmon for us," she hummed.

"Alright, Ducky. You should get into something comfortable too," I suggested while pressing the button to the elevator. "Okay," she hummed.

We went up to our room and changed into something more comfortable. "Kiwi?" Reese whined. "What's wrong, mama?" I asked, turning around and see her holding her breasts. She looked up at me with pouted lips.

I lifted her on the bed and rubbed her face. "It's okay, Reesee Cup. It's just a sign that your body is preparing for our baby," I smiled, placing my hands on both of her breasts and carefully massaged them.

She closed her eyes and let out a relaxing sigh. "I got you," I assured. I grabbed my phone and called Locus. "What, hoe?" He laughed as I hear talking in the background. "Are you busy?" I asked, watching Reese try to stay awake.

"A little, you need anything?" He asked. "Whenever you finish, I need you to go to the store and get a couple of pregnancy bras. Reese is a thirty-four double-" I began to tell him, but Reese covered my mouth. "Thirty-six," she corrected, causing me to blush and look down at her breasts in my hands.