2- Real Mythology

~Reese POV~

"You really have her number," I mumbled as she typed it in her phone. "Of course, she's the finest teacher here. You're telling me you wouldn't accept this paper if she gave it to you?" She asked, making me look down at my cup.

Not if I was attracted to someone else. But then again, I'm crushing on her and our professor. 

"I-I would accept it," I mumbled under my breath. 

I looked up at her, seeing her eyes squinted at me. "Ducky," I whined, making her smile and grab my hand. "I question your gayness sometimes," she giggled then pulled me out of the cafe. "I'm bisexual," I blushed, watching her glance at me as we walked to our apartment.

"We both are, Reesee Cup. Didn't we have a whole coming out sleep over in like-" she trailed off. "Tenth grade," we both said then started laughing together. I let Daysia talk my head off, but I always listen to her talk. It soothes me in a way.

What if her and our professor get together? I will have no chance with anyone. I'll be all alone and forgot about again.

I shivered at my thoughts, but Daysia wrapping her arms around me made me smile and glance at her. I guess I'll be lonely for her happiness. Ugh, I sound depressed all over again. "Hey, can you choose our outfits for our study session?" I asked, causing her to gasp and squeeze my hand. 

She started speed walking, making it difficult for me to keep up since she still had a hold on my hand. "Yes, what would- wait," she mumbled then stopped in her tracks. She let my hand go, allowing me to rush to our apartment and go straight to my room. 

I slid down my door and took a deep breath. "Come on, Reese. Stop being an emotional bitch right now," I whispered then started doing math equations to stop myself from crying. It has worked for the past few months, so I'm having faith in this strategy to not be such a cry baby.

"Reese?" Daysia called while knocking on my door. "Yeah?" I answered as straight as possible. "You okay, princess?" She asked, making me take a deep breath then stand up. "Yeah, I'm about to take a shower," I sigh then grabbed my robe.

I started getting out of my clothes, hearing my door open. "You want me to join you?" She asked, causing me to blush and bite my bottom lip in thought. "I'm taking this thinking as a yes," she hummed then tapped my bottom. 

I immediately blushed then pushed her out of my room. "Hurry up and get out of your clothes," she giggled. 

With that being said, I got out of the rest of my clothes and headed towards the bathroom. I started the shower and got in. I went ahead and started cleaning myself up before I heard Daysia getting in behind me. "Ass is on thicky, girl," she laughed then tapped it.

I turned around while scrubbing the face towel down my neck. "Those squats are really doing it, huh?" I asked, turning to look at my own ass. "Hell yeah," she laughed then gripped my waist. "Share the water," she teased. "I'm gay," I quickly mumbled while meeting her eyes. 

"Me too," she snickered then turned around to get the water all over her body. "Wow," I breathed. 

She turned around then tilted her head to the side. "What?" She asked, puckering her lips. "Nothing," I blushed then quickly pecked her lips and went back to cleaning myself with my back facing her. 

"You always look away when you kiss me," she snickered. "Because I'm an evil bitch showing affection," I huffed. 

Daysia let out a snort then tapped my waist. "You're the complete opposite, Reesee Cup," she giggled. "Hurry up so we don't be late to Professor Browne's," I blushed.
////////////////////