21- Expose

~Ayanna POV~

"Baby, shush," I gasped, swiveling my hips against Deja. "Now I have to start over," I laughed, slowing down. "Baby, I'm going to come," Klene gasped, but I shook my head. "Spell my name while you ride her face, baby," I demanded then started spelling my name as I grind into Deja. 

"A-Y-A-N- fuck!" She moaned, causing Deja to let my hips go to hold Klene down. She rode out her orgasm while I continued to swivel and thrust my hips. Just watching Klene go through her orgasm made me go a little faster with Deja. 

She let out a loud muffled moan, making me smile and grip her breasts. "Coming.... COMING!" She cried once Klene got off of her. I put my finger to my lips while feeling my orgasm approaching. "I'm right there," I whispered, looking down to see Deja's eyes rolled completely back.

When she began thrashing under me, I dug my nails into her waist to hold her still. "I love that shit, baby," she laughed, sending me into a frenzy. "I love it too, love. But I would love for you to come right here and right now," I seduced until my orgasm finally came crashing down. 

We both made a complete mess, but majority of it got on me. "You two are the best," she pant, covering her face. I swiped my stomach with my thumb then sucked it all off. "Is Klene's pussy still on my tongue or do you have some of her mess still over you?" I asked, loving this combination. 

"You two combined just did something to me. Damn," I pant, wanting to go down on her again just to get another taste. "You two should get dressed and I guarantee that the Shay chick won't believe I'm your sugar mama now," Klene smirked then got out the bed. 

"Oh, you did that on purpose," Deja panted before turning back into Daysia. "I'll let you two go watch your movies after you two shower and put on something," she giggled then tapped my ass. 

"Will you be joining us, Kiwi?" I asked, earning a wide smile from her. "Of course, Reesee Cup."
////////////////////

"Did you two ditch us to go fuck your woman?" Kali cringed, but I was too busy holding Daysia steady. "Yes, yes we did," I answered, earning a tap from Daysia. 

I got on the couch and carefully sat her down. "Ayanna, I'm beating your ass," she groaned, but I kissed her all over her face. "You love me too much to do that, princess," I winked. It was now dark outside, making me wonder how long we really were making love in the room. 

"You hungry?" I softly asked Daysia, earning a small hum in reply. "Hey, you guys hungry?" Daysia asked, but her voiced cracked. I covered my mouth and covered my laugh with a cough. "Hell yeah!" Samon answered. 

I called one of the guards over, making him rush to us with urgency. "Yes, ma'am?" He asked, making me look up at him. "Stand here and watch Daysia," I ordered, only for him to stand up straight then fold his arms. 

"I will be back, Ducky," I whispered then kissed her cheek. I walked around the yacht, looking for the kitchen again. Someone bumping into me once I turned the corner made me groan and catch myself from falling. 

"Oh shit. Are you alright, ma'am? I should have been walking on the other side," I hear the woman rush while grabbing my shoulders. The lights flickered a little before they dimmed down some. "Can I get you anything?" She asked with her hands still on my shoulders. 

I cleared my throat, feeling a little uncomfortable. "I need you to let me go," I softly told her then took a step back. "I'm sorry," she coughed. "I was looking for the kitchen," I told her. She nodded then guided me to the kitchen. 

The feeling of someone watching me made me look around. "What's up with the lights?" I asked, seeing chefs quietly cooking. "I don't know, ma'am. They mainly do that when Mrs. Browne is onboard. Are you sure I can't get you anything?" She asked.