35- In Your Face

~Daysia POV~

I let out a groan once the sun tried to blind me from within our bedroom. I scoot back into Klene's arms and felt around for Reese. "Reese," I grumbled, opening my eyes and see a note on her pillow. 

I jolted up and snatched the note. "What's wrong?" Klene asked, but I relaxed once I began reading it. 

'Goodmorning, my loves. I'm heading out to run some errands back home. I brought some guards with me and Locus. I love you both and your breakfast should be in the warming oven.'

After reading the note, I called her while getting comfortable in Klene's arms. "Is everything alright, Ducky?" She worriedly asked, making me smile and nod my head. Reese finally answered, causing Klene to lean over my shoulder. "Hey, baby," we both said then shared a look. 

"Hey, loves," she said as someone knocking filled her background. "Someone is making deals with you," I hear Locus laugh while I admire how beautiful she looks. "Someone special?" She asked, earning no reply. 

I guess he answered her with a head nod or something like that because she frowned. "Do we really need more annoying souls?" She asked. "No, but the more souls you have working for you, the more protected you and your women will have. Speaking of protection, have you found Lucifer?" He asked which cued Klene to get out of the bed. 

"No, but I know my workaholic wife will handle it," she said so confidently that it made me smile. "You have so much confidence in me," Klene said while coming out the bathroom. "We both do, baby. You never fail," I said then went to the edge of the bed and sat up on my knees. 

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pecked my lips. "I have to go, but I will be home in a couple of hours," Reese sigh, making me and Klene groan and look to my phone. "Okay, baby. We love you," Klene said while massaging my waist. 

"I love you both too. I'll see you later," she said, allowing me to grab my phone and blow her a kiss. I hung up for her then turned back to Klene. "Stay a little longer. I'm going to head out and help Reesee Cup before lunch," I said then bit my lip. 

"I need to find him, baby," she frowned. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her down into a kiss. "Thirty minutes," she muffled against my lips. 

She climbed back into the bed while slipping her tongue into my mouth. "Only thirty?" I moaned, feeling her hands massage my breasts. "Talking takes up time, mama. Put your mouth to some work on me," she chuckled then gripped my hair. 

"You think I don't know that your freaky ass likes it rough?" She whispered in my ear then started taking my clothes off. She never struggles in that category and I'm proud to say it. "Your body looks so damn good, Ducky," she whispered. 

I helped her out of her clothes then flipped us so that she's laying back on the bed. "Me? Look at you, beautiful," I smiled then kissed down her neck. When Klene knows that she can be loud, she really gets loud. She loves to show how good we please her body. 

Every time I suck her chocolate nipples, her back slightly arches and her grip on me tightened. If she really feeling submissive, she'll beg me which I love to pull out of her. "What do you want me to do for you, baby?" I asked, slowly kissing down her stomach. 

"Daysia," she huffed, lifting her legs once I made it to her thighs. "Please, baby," she whispered as I teasingly kissed her inner thighs. "I love how you say my name, baby. Now let me hear you moan. You. Can be. As loud. As you. Want," I said between the kisses. 

When I made it to the part where her pubic and thighs connect, she immediately moaned and gathered my hair in one hand. "I'll let all of our guards know how good you fuck me," she laughed, but that immediately turned into a moan once I flicked my tongue against her bundle of nerves.