16- Great Power

~Ryan POV~

"We haven't told Lucifer about you, just in case you said no and doomed us all," King Montrell said, making me look up at him. Queen Alyssa smacked his arm while shaking her head. "Not to put pressure on you or anything," he grumbled. 

"Take your time to think about it, prince. Enjoy your Thanksgiving," Queen Alyssa sigh then tugged her husband's hand. 

They can't leave now. We have more questions. Klene said as Daysia and Reese came over to me. 

"Wait," I quickly said then let out a long sigh. "If I do agree to this. Who am I over?" I asked, turning towards them. "Sweetheart, you will be over Lucifer since he depends on you," the queen said. 

This is beneficial, K. We can use our power to protect our women. I told her and she quickly agreed. 

Tell them the only way you will agree to this position is if we can show both of our true selves to everyone and we want immediately protection for our wives. She quickly negotiated. 

"I will do this, IF I can show me and Klene to the underworld and when my wives receive immediate protection. I want the best of the best guards to watch over them, but blend in with the humans," I said, watching them smile and approach me. 

"That's a minimum, my son. There are many more benefits to receiving such power. I'll let Lucifer know," the king said with the proudest smile I ever seen a man do. 

I was about to sit down on my bed, but Daysia and Reese prevented me from doing so. "Will you two be eating with us?" Reese asked, making me snap my head to her. "What? They admitted their mistakes, but it doesn't mean that you three can't reconnect. I don't want the same thing to happen to you that happened to me... In a way," she explained. 

I relaxed myself then tilted her head up. "Fine," I breathed. "Are you going to show your family first?" Daysia asked. 

"I-I don't know. That's pretty soon, isn't it?" I asked. Daysia made a chicken noise, causing Reese to snicker and nudge her. "Stop it, Ducky. They might not be ready to-" she started, but I quickly interrupted. 

"Are you calling me a chicken, Ducky?" I asked, bending down a little to get face-to-face with her. "If the shoe fits," she hummed then looked away. "You should know I love a challenge," I smirked then licked my lips. 

I went to the door then looked back at my real parents and my women. "Are you all coming or not?" I asked then walked out. "Look what you done started," Reese sigh then let out a soft snicker. 

Are you sure about this, Ryan? Klene asked. 

Yes, and the royals will protect us. Right? I asked, earning no response from her. 

"If this turns bad-" I began to say while getting on the elevator. "We will be here, prince. We're never leaving your side ever again," the queen answered. I nodded then looked to my women who were already looking up at me. 

"You know we're not going anywhere, Kiwi," Daysia giggled as Reese pressed the button for us. 

I smiled on that note and stood behind my women. "I informed Lucifer," the king said, making us all look to him. "Montrell," his wife scolded while giving him a tap on the arm. He looked down at her then raised an eyebrow. "Yes, darling?" He smiled, swooning the woman off of her feet immediately.

"Don't you think it's a little soon. You know when he hears good news, he wants to check it out for himself," she said as the doors opened. "It's Thanksgiving. He's more than likely with his family," he shrugged as I was being pulled off the elevator. 

We heard the commotion from the dining room, so we all walked there and saw everyone sitting at the overly large table. They stood up once they saw the royals, but Reese rubbing my arm made me look at her and see her hiding most of her body behind me. 

"Can someone get a chair for the royals?" I asked while pulling my women chairs out. "Thank you, baby," they both said before actually sitting down. "It's no problem, my beautiful ladies," I sweet talked.

"You're eating with us?" Dad asked, earning a nod from the king himself. "We were asked to stay and dine with you all. We can leave if that's too much," the queen replied. "No, no. Please, take a seat," dad said while standing up. 

They sat across from me and my wives then sent us a soft smile. "Thank you. Everything looks amazing."
////////////////////

I sat back and tapped my stomach after digging into my food. "Are you full?" Daysia asked me while wiping Reese's mouth. "Yeah, but I will always save room for dessert," I chuckled, placing my hands on their thighs. 

Daysia sent me that look while Reese innocently looked at me. Either way, they're both thinking the same thing and I'm absolutely loving it. I cleared my throat while reaching for my glass. That gave both of them enough time to slide their hands to my thighs. 

"So, Ryan," the queen called, making me look up and take a deep breath. She stared at me, asking if I'm going to show everyone. I nodded then stood up. 

"Everyone," I called, looking to the people who actually raised me. They glanced to the royals then back at me. "I- uh, I have something to tell.... Well, show you all. A show and tell if you would like to call it that," I laughed then cleared my throat. 

Reese and Daysia rubbing my back allowed me to take the deep breath that I needed before closing my eyes. "Go ahead, Klene," I whispered while placing my hands on the table. 

~Klene POV~

When I opened my eyes, I saw everyone frozen in place. "Holy shit," someone commented as I stood up and looked down at the baggy suit on me. "I am Klene, the daughter of," I started, then frowned. 

"I was raised by Amari and Miron Browne and they are my parents," I started, watching them smile and stare at me. "But I have royal blood in me," I said then felt kisses on both sides of my cheeks. "So, you're actually a female with a male demon?" Trent's sister asked. I went to answer, but a deep demonic voice that held so much power interrupted me. 

"This is just spectacular for you, Klene Browne."