22- Christmas

~Klene POV~

After that whole yacht thing, Reese and Daysia has been spending more time with me than going out with their friends. Honestly, I am happy that they are with me because I can't get enough of them. Especially with them being out of school until second semester. 

Reese also told me how Ayanna bad ass pulled a sad card on her friends just so they would turn on her and I guess it worked because Shay wasn't around when they went to the cafe after that weekend.

Today is a special day and the best way to start it off is by annoying my women. "Wake Up!" I shout while jumping on the bed. "The hell?" Daysia groaned, pulling the blanket over her head. "It's Christmas!" I squealed then plopped down next to them. 

"You're like a kid, Kiwi," Reese laughed then sat up. I straddled her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck. "You will be up before our kids during these holidays," she laughed, laying her head down on my breast. 

I blushed, knowing that all of our babies will be pretty. "At least you're accepting the fact that we will be having a baby before the next Christmas," I hummed, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Klene, I didn't say all of that," she laughed then pushed me off of her. 

I dramatically fell on Daysia, causing her to groan and try to push me off. "Come on! I want to see what y'all got me," I laughed, snatching the blanket off of them. "Reese," Daysia whined, moving over to her side and got comfortable with her face in Reese's pillows. 

Reese got out the bed and stretched her beautiful body. "Let us freshen up and get dressed, baby," she giggled. "Get dressed? We're heading over there in our matching pajamas," I frowned, folding my arms. 

Daysia kissing my cheek made me smile and unfold my arms. "Cute, but we still have to freshen up," she giggled. "Fine, I'm giving you two an hour before I come back up here and drag you through that portal," I huffed. 
////////////////////

I did end up dragging them through the portal, but they were just finishing themselves up. "I know my gift will top both of your gifts," I smiled in triumph. "I highly doubt it, love," Reese snickered then gave Daysia a fist bump. 

"Oh, ight," I snickered, causing them both to turn towards me. "'Ight'?" Reese asked. "Don't try to be thuggish, Kiwi. You're not a thug," Daysia giggled. 

We entered the house I was raised in but continued our conversation. "I've been many things, princess. I've ran the biggest mafia in the world, and I was still able to walk anywhere without being targeted," I boasted, gaining Reese's full attention. "How?" She asked me. 

"I made people do my work for me and only a select few seen my face. The only time someone really got to speak to me was when they weren't going to leave the room alive," I informed her then gave her a wink.

Reese and Daysia shared a look before greeting my mom and dad. Everyone wasn't over this time. It was the favorites that came over for Christmas and I guarantee if the royals, aka my biological parents, didn't come over, an argument or something would have gone down. 

I believe their freaky asses love that shit. They be all on me when I'm shirtless and man handling them. Ryan laughed. 

They definitely do, but Reese is on a different level. I don't know why she be acting all shy. I replied with a small chuckle. 

Nigga, that shit is a facade. She a real deal nasty ass freak and we eat all that up. He said before I tuned into Daysia calling my name. 

"Yes, beautiful?" I answered, making her smile and touch my arm. I love the small touches that she does. They mean so much to me and they send butterflies right through my body. "I asked if you want to help make some breakfast," she giggled.