38- Good Use

~Klene POV~

We should have killed her and you know it. Ryan grumbled as I held Daysia in my arms.

Trust me, I want to kill her as much as Daysia tried to. I replied then saw Reese coming downstairs with our blanket around her body.

Me and Daysia sat up and paused the show we were watching. "Hey, princess," Daysia mumbled then stood up. "I thought you were sleeping with your sister?" I asked, standing up also.

"I woke up as soon as you both got out the bed," she mumbled then stood directly in front of us. "Reesee Cup," Daysia called, but she shook her head and pushed us both down to take a seat. She straddled Daysia's lap and held the blanket open for me to get under.

A knock at the door made me groan out loud and stand up. "Get no damn break at my own home," I grumbled then opened the door. I straightened up once I saw Daysia's parents standing right in front of me.

"Mr. and Mrs. West?" I breathed then opened the door. They came in and looked around. "We heard what happened and Samon gave us the address. Sorry for popping up unannounced," Mrs. West said then nudged her husband to take her shoes off once she saw them sitting by the door.

"No, you're fine. Can I get you two anything?" I asked, guiding them to our living room. "That's fine, sweetheart. We're just checking up on our girls," Mr. West chuckled. Daysia slowly lifted her head from Reese's shoulder and smiled nervously.

"Hey, mom," she stretched out as if she was in trouble. "Are you okay? Is Reese okay?" Mr. West asked. "They're okay, now," I said then sat next to them. "I knew you were going to be so protective over Reese," her dad smiled like he was proud.

Daysia tilted her head as I heard the soft snores from Reese. "I am," she whispered then stood up. She tightened the blanket around them then glanced to me. "I'm going to go lay her down right quick," she said then went to the stairs.

"The young lady she hospitalized has been trying us for months now. I mean ever since she found out that I was their professor," I told them while putting on my acting skills. "Oh?" Daysia's dad said while raising an eyebrow.

I sat up and waved my hands. "Yes, I've been seeing them while they were my students and I'm glad to say that I am not ashamed. I love them both," I said, making sure to look at them with a little smile. Just to put on the effect that I'm 'sad' about the situation.

"Good, I just want my baby girl to be happy and I see that she's safe in your hands with the guards you have," her dad chuckled.

Daysia came back down with Reese trailing behind her. "She didn't want to stay in bed," she laughed. Reese came over to me and opened her blanket. My mouth opened slightly at the silk tank top and matching shorts.

I leaned back and motioned for her to get comfortable on me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, enjoying how warm she is. My hands gripped her ass, causing her to let out a hum and kiss my neck.

"So, are you three okay?" Daysia's mom asked, earning a nod from me and Daysia. I saw her wrap her arm around my shoulder and cross her legs. "We're alright, ma. I never played about Daysia so when she made her cry, I just snapped," she mumbled.

I leaned more on Daysia and closed my eyes. I began dozing off while listening to her talk to her parents. Reese mindlessly scratching my scalp made me relax even more and continue to massage her ass some more.

At some point, I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of my wives. It didn't last long because Ducky kissing all over my face made me slowly open my eyes. "Come to bed with us, baby," Reese giggled.