28- Guests

~Daysia POV~

After our graduation night, me and Reese were definitely bed ridden because Reese decided to want to get some more action from us, not knowing that Ryan will always keep the same energy. He feeds off of it and he used that to his advantage by fucking us both until the sun was about to come up.

My phone ringing made me groan and answer it. "What?" I groaned, immediately hearing him laugh. "You're probably hungover, but I'm with the crew and they want to meet you and Reese's boo," he said, making me quickly sit up. 

"What? Why today out of all days?" I groaned, but Reese letting out a sigh made me look over to see her stirring in her sleep. "Because they really should see who you two are dating. It's hard to keep it a secret," he lowly said into the phone. 

"Reesee Cup, everyone is coming over," I said and she immediately shot her eyes open. "What? We didn't- mph!" She started, but I quickly covered her mouth and turned my phone to her. She let out a squealed then pulled the blanket over her head. "Give us an hour!" She shout, causing Klene to pull the blanket back and wrap her arms around Reese. 

She turned over and checked her alarm. "We slept in. Shit, Locus is going to be on my ass," she sigh while getting out the bed. She rushed to the bathroom then started doing her hygiene. "You and Locus have to do some 'work'?" I asked, making her look at me then at my phone. 

"Yeah, but it should take less than an hour. He should be here in thirty minutes," she rushed then kissed my cheek. "Good afternoon, beautiful," she smiled. She did the same to Reese before going in our walk-in closet. 

When she came back out, she had on business attire, but if she was my boss.... "Perfect," Reese slowly said while I tilt my head and motion for her to do a three-sixty. "Klene, please don't have these hoes all on you. I will kill a bitch," Reese smiled. 

Me and Kiwi shared a look, wondering how dangerous Reese can really get. "I won't, baby. I love you both and I will be back in less than an hour," she sigh as I hear Locus screaming for her to hurry up. She went to leave out the room, but she turned around and came back in. "You two know that I will start bringing you both with me on 'work', right?" She asked, making me smile and nod my head. 

She smiled then blew us a kiss. "Let's straighten up and get some snacks and drinks ready for them. I have a feeling they're going to be here for a while once they see our movie room," Reese huffed.

Me and Reese were cuddled up on the couch after we did everything and got into some comfortable clothes. "Dean is so dramatic," Daysia laughed as she rubbed my side in soothing circles. "Sam and Dean are dramatic," I giggled. 

My phone ringing made me sigh and manage to grab it without moving Reese so much. "Hello?" I answered. "Daysia? Is this big ass bowl yours?" Samon shouted, making me pull the phone away from my ear and see our home. 

"Get up, Reesee Cup. My brother is being slow," I giggled. She got up and held my hand. We both went to the door and walked outside. I waved to my brother and saw his mouth open. "No fucking way. Can we pull in?" He asked, making me laugh and nod. 

I waved for him to come in then saw three more pull in behind her. Arlo running out the front door made my eyes widen as I chase after him. "Arlo!" I called and he turned and ran to me. "You could have gotten hurt, baby," I cooed while picking him up.

"Damn, Daysia," Samon said while looking at our home. He held his fist up, allowing me to slyly fist bump him. "I know," I laughed then cleared my throat. "Can you guys take your shoes off when you come in?" Reese asked then grabbed Arlo out of my arms. 

"You almost scared your mommies to death," she cooed to him as his tail wag in happiness. She walked in the house, leaving me to guide everyone in. "Klene had to do some work, but she should be back soon. You guys want anything to drink?" I asked then shown them where our kitchen is.