9- Spoiled

~Daysia POV~

"I don't know, Reesee Cup. I still don't have my demon, but I feel her scratching at my throat every day," I sigh while we lay in bed together. "Baby, I promise you you're going to get you demon. If I could bring her a little faster, I would," she sigh then rubbed my cheek. 

Her phone ringing made her sigh until she saw who was calling her. "Hey, baby!" She chirped, making me look and see Klene. "Hey, babe," I smiled, feeling Reese turn and wrap her arms around me. "Goodmorning, beautiful. I see you're taking that your professors being out as an advantage," she laughed, but I stuffed my head in Reese's breast and let out a low hum. 

"We are, but Ducky is feeling bad," she snitched, earning a grip on the ass. "Why?" She asked, but Reese didn't say anything. "Oh. Baby," she sigh, making me lift my head and see Reese already looking at me. 

"Ducky," Klene said in a warning tone, making me turn my head while blushing. "Yes, Kiwi?" I answered, watching her blush then lean on her hand. "You love naming us after food, but I love the nickname," she blushed while looking away. 

Reese giggled then wrapped her arm around me. "You made her blush, Ducky," she snickered then kissed the back of my head. "How about I take you both out for lunch? Well, I bring lunch home to eat?" She rambled. 

"We would love that, Kiwi," I smiled, causing her to let her phone down and only have her forehead in the camera. "I will be there by twelve. No, no! Twelve-thirty!" She corrected then blew us a kiss. 

I smiled then bit my bottom lip. "Okay," we both said then let her hang up. "What if we make her lunch and tell her not to bring anything?" Reese suggested. "You make the call while I head downstairs and go through her fridge," I cheesed while getting out the bed.

I went downstairs and saw a lot of organic foods. Arms wrapping around me made me relax just from how familiar the hold is around me. "Yeah, I thought you was going to find something with all this organic and healthy stuff," she giggled. 

"How about grill cheese?" I asked. "With tomato soup?" She added, making me smile and high five her. "Hell yeah! I doubt she has any canned food, so let's make it from scratch," she laughed. 

We both got to setting up our stuff and got the music rolling. Reese is really the cook between me and her and I love learning new things from her when she's cooking it up in the kitchen. I find it very attractive when she's handles everything like she's a professional chef. 

"Daysia, why are you staring at me like that?" She suddenly asked with a small blush. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I just love watching you cook, cookie," I hummed then slid both of my hands in her pants. 

She took a deep breath before going back to slowly chopping up the vegetables and placed them in the blender. I started singing and swaying us side-to-side while watching her work. "Help me, baby," she said with the softest voice ever. 

She pulled me in front of her and made me hold the knife. She held my hand and made me chop up the rest of the vegetables. "Good," she whispered in my ear. She sounds so seductive and there's only one person I know that has that soft and sexy voice while boldly grinding against me. 

"Ayana," I laughed then turned around to see her light brown eyes looking right into mine. "What?" She asked then bit down on her bottom lip. "The food, mama. If we finish early then I'll gladly rock your world," I smirked then held my hand out. 

She quickly shook it while mumbling 'deal'. She turned me back around and helped me chop the vegetable a little faster. "Be careful with the measurements, Ducky," she purred, making me close my eyes then pour the heavy cream into the pot.