102

For a while now, Tian Ye Tian Ying has been under house arrest by Sui Heng in a disguised form, and the army sticks on both of them are not even fully healed.

After this incident, the two of them really saw the blackness of Sui Heng, the crown prince of the Sui Kingdom, and stayed honest all the time, not daring to act rashly again.

So when Sui Heng summoned him suddenly, both of them were very disturbed.

The news of the armistice between the North and the South has spread to everyone, and Tian Ye Tianying is very worried. Sui Heng wants to push them out to take the blame and relieve Jiang Guo.

In the Battle of Beacon Tower, the 3,000 elite Qi soldiers they brought were almost destroyed, leaving only a few hundred remnants. Now they have no power to resist and can only be slaughtered by Sui Heng.

The two followed the soldiers who had come to deliver the message, and came to the big tent of the Chinese army where Sui Heng was located with a dejected expression on their faces.

"Your Highness will let you in."

The soldiers opened the tent door.

The two looked at each other, feeling that going to the execution ground was nothing more than that, and walked in with difficulty.

The smell of wine was wafting in the tent, Sui Heng sat drinking alone behind the desk, on which was the wolf-head saber. The blade is slightly exposed, reflecting the sharp and handsome eyebrows of the owner.

Seeing the two people coming in, Sui Heng smiled and beckoned them to come forward and have a drink together.

Tian Ye was very vigilant, because it was the same situation last time, Sui Heng suddenly called him into the tent for a drink, he got drunk and said something unpleasant, which offended the other party.

On the second day, he and Tian Ying were sent to attack the Beacon Tower in the snow, and began the path of grief.

Tian Ying was also worried.

He didn't believe that the Sui Crown Prince, who was so cruel and ruthless to them, would buy them a drink in his spare time, so he asked cautiously, "I don't know why His Highness called us here?"

Sui Heng said: "Of course it's a good thing."

"I have good news for you two. Right now, you have another chance to lead troops to the expedition."

Tian Ye Tian Ying's expression changed at the same time.

They only have 300 remnant soldiers left, and they can't even pull up a complete team. The prince of the Sui Kingdom actually wants them to lead the army!

Tian Ying even suspected that the Sui Crown Prince was deliberately humiliating them.

However, although the other party's expression was loose and unpredictable, his tone did not sound like a joke.

Tian Ye also felt cold for a while.

He is different from Tian Ying, a son of aristocrats who rely on connections to get to the top, he is a solid general of Qi State. Before meeting Sui Heng, he only experienced the feeling of being suppressed by Tian Meng, but after meeting Sui Heng, he From Sui Heng, the crown prince who was supposed to be pampered, he felt a more terrifying deterrent force and sense of oppression than Tian Meng.

Leaving aside the prince's status, Tian Ye felt that Sui Heng's behavior was more like an unreasonable bandit.

And he was a bandit in a very handsome and unrestrained skin.

Tian Ye remembered Tian Wei's warning when he first entered the Sui capital. Although he also felt that the prince of the Sui Kingdom should not be offended, he never expected that the other party's methods were so dark.

"Your Highness, what does this mean?"

Tianye opened his mouth stiffly.

Holding the wine cup, Sui Heng stood up, and said lightly, "Gu intends to attack the army in the near future, after much deliberation, there is really no more suitable candidate for the vanguard officer than the two."

! !

Tian Ye Tian Ying was shocked at the same time, showing a look of astonishment.

Attack all? !

The State of Sui actually wanted to attack the State of Qi? !

When did this happen, and why didn't they hear any news before? !

Isn't Sui State busy with peace talks with Jiang State? Why did they suddenly target the country of Qi!

Sui Heng seemed to see their turbulent mood, and explained with a good temper: "This is also a decision made on the spur of the moment, scaring the two of you?"

"However, for such things as war, it is better to hit the sun than to choose the day. Watching the sky at night, these two days, Sirius is just in the east, above the capital of Qi. Thinking about it alone, the 300,000 troops are displayed here alone, idle It is also idle, it is better to follow the will of heaven and eliminate harm for the people."

The whole world knows what harm Qi has.

However, Qi State has strong soldiers and strong horses, even if the world can't understand Lie Wang's tyrannical and lewd behavior, no one dares to attack Qi State easily.