22

Meiyuan's cooks are all sent from the palace, so their level is not to be questioned, but in the past they only served the crown prince Sui Heng, and the dishes they cooked were naturally according to Sui Heng's taste.

Sui Heng was afraid that Jiang Yun would not be used to eating, so he told Ji An: "Let them come over tomorrow and register the menu again."

Ji An hurriedly responded.

As for how to register, needless to say, it must be according to the taste of the new resident.

Jiang Yun usually eats less on a daily basis, and even less for dinner. He only ate a small bowl of vegetable porridge with shredded pork, and he was almost full. As usual, Sui Heng admired his young lover's beauty for a while, and said: "Today is late, and tomorrow morning, Gu will let the etiquette officer from the Ministry of Rituals come over."

Jiang Yun put down the silver spoon and asked, "What do you want the ceremony officer to do?"

"Naturally, I will register and register for you, accurately regarding concubine rituals. Gu is a responsible person, and he promises everything. Since he brought you back, he will naturally give you a title."

Jiang Yun didn't expect that he was still thinking about this matter, and said lightly: "No need."

Sui Heng frowned.

"Why, do you think the position of concubine is too low?"

Jiang Yun said no.

Sui Heng didn't believe it.

He said: "I know that I have wronged you a bit by letting you be a concubine. It's just that the position of crown princess has extremely high requirements on family background. The national law stipulates that foreigners cannot be accepted, and the consent of the father, queen, mother, and the civil and military of the Manchu Dynasty is required. It is not Gu who can decide. The big deal is that Gu will not accept concubines in the future."

He said it like eating and drinking as a matter of course.

Jiang Yun naturally didn't care about such boring questions.

He is also a prince, so he naturally knows how strict the management of the people around the prince is in a big country like the Sui Dynasty. In addition to the basic information such as family name, height, appearance, and even a mole on the body, will be clearly recorded. Once registered, he will inevitably leave many identity marks.

For him, this will be troublesome after all.

It's just that this person is used to being domineering and domineering, so it's not an option for him to push back.

Jiang Yun said, "I don't like it."

Sui Heng was taken aback.

"dislike?"

"What don't you like? Don't you like marrying an orphan?"

Sui Heng couldn't help but think of that secret mark again.

His face immediately turned ugly. "Honestly, are you outside—"

"No."

Jiang Yun looked at him quietly: "I just don't like being bound by the rules of the palace, I want... to be more free."

It was because of this.

Sui Heng's face looked better, he raised his eyebrows suddenly, and said with a smile: "I know, Ah Yan likes the taboo and pleasure of being an outsider, right?"

Jiang Yun thought he had figured it out.

Unexpectedly, Sui Heng continued: "Don't worry, I'm the crown prince, even if I accept you as a concubine, you don't have to follow any rules. You just need to abide by the rules of Gu alone."