2

Luo Fengjun's expression changed several times, the corner of his mouth twitched, and he stood on the spot, still refusing to move.

"Brother Luo." A figure with a sword at his waist and wearing a black Confucian robe came over and said with a smile, "It's very windy here. I have ordered the palace servants to prepare high-quality refreshments in the water pavilion. How about Brother Luo, please come with me to rest?"

This person has a dignified appearance, clear eyebrows, and a refined demeanor. He is Chen Qi, the son of Chen Guo, who is famous for his articles, and is ranked among the four sons of the Southern Kingdom along with Luo Fengjun, Wei Yun, and Jiang Yun.

Chen Qi was about thirty years old, the oldest among the four sons, and had been unknown until now. Three years ago, at the Liushang Banquet, he became famous with a piece of "Ode to the Green Sparrow" that criticized the lord of Qi's licentiousness, and was sought after by celebrities from all over the world. Chen Qi is also known for his hard work when it comes to making a fuss.

It is said that in order to write the "Ode to the Blue Sparrow", he only slept for an hour a day for several months, carefully deliberating every word in the article no less than a hundred times, and the waste manuscripts piled up more than half of the palace.

Because of this hard work beyond ordinary people, Chen Qi has a high reputation among the students.

Since the banquet was held in Chen Guo, as the second son of Chen Guo, Chen Qi naturally had the responsibility to maintain order. He came forward because he wanted to end this dispute as soon as possible, so as not to hurt the peace of the countries.

Luo Fengjun only glanced at Chen Qi contemptuously and ignored him.

Luo Fengjun is the eldest son of the Luo Kingdom, while Chen Qi is just a son of the Chen Kingdom. Although they are both the fourth sons, upon closer inspection, Luo Fengjun is much higher than Chen Qi regardless of his status.

Luo Fengjun's personality is notoriously arrogant, so it's not surprising that such reactions fall into the eyes of others. It's just that from Chen Qi's standpoint, it's a little embarrassing to be greeted in public like this. But Chen Qi looked calm, without resentment or embarrassment, and still kindly asked Luo Fengjun to rest and taste pastries.

"Brother Luo."

At this time, another figure walked over, with a jade crown and hair, wearing a snow-white brocade dress, with eyebrows like ink paintings, red lips and white teeth, as eye-catching as the bright moon.

"What Brother Chen said is very true. It just so happens that I also have some questions about music theory that I would like to ask Brother Luo. Brother Luo condescends to teach me today."

Different from Luo Fengjun's aloofness and Chen Qi's rigidity, Wei Yun was born with a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes, and the tails of the eyes slanted when he smiled. Coupled with his peerless appearance, he has a different kind of seductive power. Even the most hard-hearted person in the world may not bear to refuse his request.

Under the joint persuasion of Chen Qi and Wei Yun, Luo Fengjun finally twitched the corner of his mouth, held the piano and gave a light salute to Shuixie, then turned and left.

Gongsun Yang looked at His Royal Highness through the curtain.

Jiang Yun always lowered his eyebrows, staring at the scroll in his hand, as if he didn't notice the situation outside at all.

In order to resolve the embarrassment, the chief officer of Chen Guo hurriedly ordered everyone to prepare props for the next round of competition. The ministers who accompanied Luo Guo tremblingly boarded the waterside pavilion to apologize to Jiang Yun.