19

Yan Qi bent into the carriage, and saw Jiang Yun sitting under the window at a glance.

The sun is shining, the young master wears a green shirt with a jade belt, and his eyes are quiet. After sitting at the desk, he holds a scroll and reads, as beautiful as a picture scroll.

Yan Qi was startled.

Apparently, he did not expect that the back that frightened him that night had such an elegant and unparalleled appearance.

People can't help but think of the stream under the moon, the pine and moon in the mountains, and all the beauty that can be imagined and seen in the world seem to be unable to compete with it.

Jiang Yun naturally heard the movement long ago.

It's just that there is no hope of getting away now, and he has never been too lazy to pay attention to these idle people's affairs, so he didn't have any special reaction.

Seeing Yan Qi coming in, he only looked sideways, and nodded his head lightly, as a courtesy, he lowered his eyes and continued to read his book.

"This... should be Mr. Chu Yan, right?"

Yan Qi smiled slightly and opened his mouth first.

Jiang Yun nodded.

Yan Qi crossed his hands as a salute: "I'm Yan Qi, it's a pleasure to meet you."

This is the most commonly used meeting ceremony between public officials and celebrities in this era.

Jiang Yun also put down his book and crossed his hands in return.

"Nice to meet you."

Yan Qi from the Northern Kingdom, one of the two great writers in the world, is that person's... sweetheart?

Jiang Yun took another look at Yan Qi.

The face is like a crown of jade, the appearance is beautiful, and the gestures are all celebrities.

He is indeed a talented person, such as Gui Ruyu, worthy of the reputation of the most beautiful man and the most talented man in the Northern Dynasty.

Yan Qi went directly to the tea table, sat with his knees bent, took out a piece of fresh tea cake from his bosom to replace the old tea cake, and skillfully divided the tea cake into small pieces that were easy to cook, exactly the same size as the original tea cake. Obviously, they are very familiar with each other's habits.

During his movements, the black cloak on his outer cover spread out to both sides, revealing the scarlet robe inside and a very delicate and small bone flute that was the length of an index finger and was worn around his neck.

Jiang Yun couldn't help but think of the short whistle that Sui Heng gave him when he was in the mountains.

Looking at the style and material, it should be a pair with this bone flute.

Seeing Jiang Yun looking over, Yan Qi raised his head suddenly, Wen Er smiled and said: "Your Highness looks domineering and powerful, but he is actually a very nostalgic person. Once you develop a taste for everything, it is difficult to replace it. For example, this tea, for so many years, he only drinks this Qizhou Yunwu."

After changing the tea cakes, Yan Qi went to the tea stove again, opened the lid of the pot, replaced it with fresh water, tidied up the tea table, got up, took his leave and left.

Jiang Yun thought, it's really interesting.

This Yan Qi deliberately let him see the piccolo exposed under his cloak, deliberately talked about that person's "nostalgia" and preferences in front of him, what was he trying to imply?