85

Jiang Yun didn't answer, but asked, "How did you get in?"

Just heard a sneer from behind.

"You still ask Gu?"

"You deliberately withdrew half of the guards outside the temple, didn't you just wait for Gu to come over?"

"I don't even know that you Jiang people... are so shameless."

Sui Heng tightened his grip suddenly.

Jiang Yun could almost clearly feel the anger accumulated in his chest and the throbbing veins on the back of his hands.

He is patient.

Jiang Yun didn't speak. In the darkness, he slightly raised the corners of his mouth, and a stream of heat slowly surged in his eyes.

What Sui Heng said was right, he was indeed waiting for him to come, waiting for a slim hope, so he not only dismissed half of the guards in advance, but also dismissed Gongsun Yang.

He just didn't expect that he would really come over.

Just like he didn't expect that he would withdraw his troops from the city today.

Jiang Yun didn't look back, but reached out and tentatively touched the hand around his waist. He remembered that his hand should be wounded.

"take away."

Sui Heng opened his mouth immediately.

The voice was cold: "With a dirty body like yours, you can only touch you alone, you are not allowed to touch you alone."

Jiang Yun withdrew his hand.

The anger in Sui Heng's heart not only didn't subside, but it became even more heartburning and depressed. He was so dazed that he would come here. He obviously had countless ways to humiliate him.

Sui Heng was about to withdraw his hand, but just halfway through the withdrawal, Jiang Yun turned around and hugged his waist tightly.

That limp and boneless body curled up in his arms, as if exhausting all its strength to merge with him, whispered: "Sui puppy, don't go, okay?"

Sui Heng was taken aback.

Then he sneered: "Now you know you want to keep Gu? If you really have Gu in your heart, how can you play Gu around like a fool."

The body trembled slightly in his arms.

Jiang Yun said, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry? Can a word of sorry offset your crime? Jiang Rongyu, you are the most vicious person I've ever met."

"Now it's not the lonely who is forcing you, but you are forcing the lonely. Because of you, the lonely may soon become the biggest joke in the world."

Even though he chanted this name, Sui Heng still felt very uncomfortable.

He still couldn't accept it for a while, that the hypocrite whom he hated to the bone, scolded countless times, and wanted to eat his flesh and skin all the time, turned out to be the little lover who was once loved by thousands of people.

How could he be Jiang Rongyu.

Since he is Jiang Rongyu, how did those rumors of being ugly and talented come out?

Sui Heng's thoughts were chaotic, and his chest was congested.

He wanted to be more indifferent, but he suddenly felt a fine heat flowing into the clothes on his chest.

He was startled for a while, then slowly lowered his hand, and said, "I don't care about you, I just said a few words about you, why are you crying?"

Sui Heng couldn't feel better.

He is so familiar with his body, even if he hasn't seen him for two years, he still clearly remembers every touch of him.

As early as the moment he wrapped his arms around his waist, he noticed that he had lost a lot of weight, and he could almost feel his bones.

But Sui Heng soon hardened his heart again.

What's wrong with being thinner? Being thinner doesn't prevent him from betraying him and having children with others.

"take away."

he ordered.

"I will never forgive you."

Jiang Yun didn't let go, so he mocked: "You are also a prince after all, how can you be so shameless."

Jiang Yun buried himself in his chest and said, "Sui Xiaogou, I miss you very much, do you miss me?"

Sui Heng rolled his Adam's apple, but didn't speak.

Jiang Yun said: "I know you hate me, it's okay, just hate me, you are the only one, I am willing to let you hate me."

That heat has gone.

Jiang Yun's tone carried a lightness that had not been seen for a long time.

Sui Heng didn't know what to say, his heart felt a suffocating pain.

Jiang Yun continued: "His name is Jiang Nuo. He was born on the New Year's Eve of the Bingchen year. He will be one year old in a month. He is very strong, very smart, and very lively."

Sui Heng didn't understand at first, he thought blankly, how old is that little kid, when was he born, what is his temperament, what does it have to do with him.

But Sui Heng quickly noticed something was wrong.

On the New Year's Eve of the Bingchen year, the pregnancy time should be in March of the previous year.

March.

Sui Heng frowned and looked at Jiang Yun, not knowing whether to show shock or disdain: "You are in Sui Capital, so you can get along with other people behind your back?"

There was an eerie silence in the air.

"yes."

Jiang Yun raised his head, stretched out his finger, and poked his nose.

"That person is the biggest fool in the world, and he is still a puppy, thinking about having a baby with me every day."

"I have no choice but to submit."

Sui Heng was stunned.

"what do you mean?"

Jiang Yun: "Didn't you realize that his nose looks very similar to yours?"

"so what?"

"So—he's your son."

"..."

Sui Heng froze again as if struck by lightning, his face petrified for a long time.

Then, he suddenly reached out and began to lift Jiang Yun's robe.

Jiang Yun blocked him: "What are you doing?"