86

Jiang Nuo opened his eyes wide, turned around and ran out, only to be snatched back by Sui Heng.

Sui Heng asked Shifang to go out, pressed the little boy on his lap, and directly took off the little boy's pants by himself.

Then, Sui Heng was stunned.

Because there is indeed a red birthmark on the pink and tender buttocks on the left side.

Is this little thing really—

While Sui Heng was in a daze, his arm suddenly felt pain, he lowered his head, and saw the little boy biting his arm fiercely.

No matter how fierce the little boy is, he doesn't have much strength.

It's just that the habit of biting is exactly the same as him.

Sui Heng laughed, directly picked up the little thing and put it on his lap to sit, staring at the little thing's eyes, nose and mouth, then snapped his fingers and said, "Smile."

Jiang Nuo didn't laugh, and took a bite out of this nasty guy.

Sui Heng didn't care either.

"What's wrong with biting?"

"No matter how much you can bite, you have to call Gu Sheng Da."

"If you dare to be disobedient in the future, Gu will beat you again."

The little boy opened his eyes wide again angrily, as if he could understand human speech.

Sui Heng looked at the little boy and thought, he is indeed his little boy, so pretty.

He snapped his fingers again, but the boy was still expressionless.

Sui Heng put the little guy on the bed, and said: "Gu allows you to sleep on Gu's big bed tonight, how about it?"

The little guy glanced at him, turned his head arrogantly, then climbed out of the bed, and went to his own little bed.

Sui Heng: "..."

Seeing the cub lying down obediently, Sui Heng walked out of the tent with his hands behind his back.

Too many things happened today, each one became more and more outrageous, he needs to calm down.

Shifang was still guarding outside, waiting to pick Jiang Nuo back. Now, for the convenience of taking care of him, Jiang Nuo was moved to the tent of Sui Zhang, king of the small county, and slept with Sui Zhang.

Shi Fang thought, His Highness should be in a complicated and conflicted mood at the moment. After all, the little guy is the little grandson of the Jiang Kingdom, and the rumored hypocritical and ugly prince of the Jiang Kingdom turned out to be the young prince who had been missing for two years.

Shifang has been stunned by this matter for a whole day.

His Highness loves Xiao Langjun so much, but Xiao Langjun has children with other people.

His Highness suddenly asked him to bring the little guy over in the middle of the night, with an unfriendly expression on his face. Shi Fang was very worried that His Highness would become angry and strangle the little guy to death.

Seeing Sui Heng coming out, Shi Fang immediately cautiously stepped forward to ask for instructions.

Sui Heng said: "It's okay, just let him sleep in the solitary tent. From now on, there is no need to carry him back."

Shifang was taken aback.

Because His Highness looked not only not angry, but also smiled at the corner of his mouth, showing some signs of spring breeze.

Shi Fang was confused, and at the same time didn't understand why Prince Jiang Guo and others had a beautiful and lovely child. His Highness was so happy.

Sui Heng walked away with his hands behind his back.

Xu Qiao was sleeping in a daze when he suddenly felt his shoulders being pushed down. When he opened his eyes, he saw a person standing beside the bed, in the middle of the night, silently, like a ghost, staring down at him.

Xu Qiao almost had a heart attack. He hurriedly put on his clothes and sat up, lit the lamp, looked at the uninvited guest in the tent, and asked in astonishment: "Your Highness, if you have something to do, just send someone over to call your subordinates. Why did you come here in person?"

Sui Heng sat down behind the case slowly, and said: "There are some things in my heart that no one can tell, I can only look for you."

Xu Qiao: "..."

Xu Qiao was very flattered, really surprised.

He glanced at the gauze belt on Sui Heng's right hand, and asked cautiously, "Your Highness secretly went to the Jiang Country Camp?"

Sui Heng glanced at him quietly.

"Sneaky."

"Gu went in in an upright way, and he specially left the door for Gu."

"Rounding up and down, it's his request to go alone."

"..."

Xu Qiao didn't expect Sui Heng to go. The dignified prince, the commander of the three armies, and the famous commander of the Qinglang Battalion who was famous in the north of the Yangtze River and known as the blood slaughter, actually sneaked into the house of the enemy commander in the middle of the night. Spread the word, what is this called.

Xu Qiao had to persuade him.

"I know His Highness misses... Cough, my old friend, but now that the two armies are fighting, the situation is dangerous, and His Highness has a noble status. If you risk yourself so recklessly, what should you do if something happens to you?"

Sui Heng thought that he didn't want to go either, but if he didn't, he might go crazy. God knows, today at Muyun Pass, seeing him wearing a green shirt, elegant and calm, coming out of the city, and telling him that he is Jiang Rongyu Shi, what kind of turmoil and self-doubt he has experienced in his heart.

At that moment, even though he knew that he was Jiang Rongyu, he couldn't help but want to pinch his waist and hold him in his arms. If it weren't for the fact that the two armies were at war, and everyone was watching, and he had to pay attention to the impact, he might really have done that.

Just put it back like that, how could he be reconciled.

"Don't worry, try not to go there in the future."

Sui Heng made a perfunctory sentence.

Xu Qiao didn't even trust the word "as far as possible", but since Sui Heng said so, he couldn't refute it.

Xu Qiao sat down opposite and poured a bowl of tea for each of them.

In this kind of time, drinking can actually add to the fun, but the rules of the Qinglang Camp, during the battle, no alcohol is allowed. They are a coach and a general, so naturally they must lead by example and strictly abide by the rules.

Xu Qiao asked: "I don't know what's on your mind, and you need to tell your subordinates?"

In fact, Sui Heng didn't say anything, Xu Qiao could guess that it was nothing more than the matter of the Prince Jiang.

As an outsider, he was shocked by this matter, let alone His Highness.

Sui Heng touched the teacup, tasted it leisurely, and said: "If there is a person, he deceives you, not only your body, but also your heart, playing you like a fool, but One day, he suddenly told you that he gave birth to you a beautiful and lovely son, what would you do?"

After finishing speaking, Sui Heng said: "Of course, Gu is just giving an example, you must not substitute it at will."

"..."

Xu Qiao looked a little strange: "Your Highness has a son?"

Sui Heng almost didn't laugh, but still maintained a serious face: "When did Gu say that?"