8

When Jiang Yun came back in the evening, Sui Heng was already sitting cross-legged in front of the fire, roasting game.

There is still a stone pot hanging on the wooden frame.

"That's for you."

Sui Heng raised his eyebrows, swept the pot of bubbling chicken porridge and said.

There is no round-grained rice at the bottom of the cliff, only a kind of rough black grain. Sui Heng was worried that Jiang Yun would not be able to digest it, so he deliberately peeled the black grain, crushed it into powder, and boiled it with shredded chicken.

Therefore, the color of the porridge is also dark.

He also used the dagger he carried with him to sharpen a simple wooden spoon for Jiang Yun to drink porridge.

Do my best to take good care of this delicate little lover.

Jiang Yun put down his pen and parchment, took out the two freshly picked herbs from his bosom today, went to the pool and washed them first, smashed the herbs together with their roots, stems and leaves with clean stones, and put them into a hollow stone jar.

It stands to reason that the root of this kind of herb has poor medicinal properties, so it must be removed when making medicine.

But the environment at the bottom of the cliff was harsh, and it was not easy to pick two plants. Jiang Yun was reluctant to throw them away, so he smashed the roots together.

"For trauma, you can apply it on the wound later."

Jiang Yun put the stone pot beside Sui Heng, and said.

Sui Heng has been a little iron man since he was a child, with strong muscles and bones and strong healing ability. After half a day, the wound on his finger has actually scabbed over. But the little lover knows that she cares about herself, which makes His Royal Highness very happy.

Jiang Yun had already sat across from her, with sparse blue shirts, quiet eyes, slightly lowered eyes, and began to drink porridge gracefully.

Under the firelight, the beauty's chin is pointed, her skin is like porcelain, and her thick black hair runs straight along her straight shoulders and back to her waist.

Even eating porridge is so beautiful.

Sui Heng propped his chin to appreciate it for a while, the more he looked at it, the more pleasing he was.

When his eyes fell on the slender waist wrapped in the silk robe, he couldn't help but think that he was so delicate, and he didn't know how to grow it. When he returned to the Sui capital, he would need to take care of it carefully.

Jiang Yun still only ate half of the pot of porridge, so he put down the spoon, went to sit and rest under the cave wall inside, and sorted out the data recorded today.

Sui Heng finished his share, wiped his hands, picked up the stone pot on the ground, and sat down after him, saying: "The wound on my lonely hand is fine, I don't need this thing. But you, who are delicate and expensive, may bump into it again at some point. This herb is rare, so keep it for yourself."

Jiang Yun shook his head and said no need.

"This is for you. If you don't use it, just throw it away."

Jiang Yun has always been particular about the use of things.

Once this kind of freshly made herb is left overnight, it will not be so fresh, and its efficacy will be much worse, and it may cause secondary infection to the wound.