81

During this dazed moment, Xiao Tuanzi hugged his leg tightly, raised his head, and in his beautiful jewel-like eyes, tears of grievance fell out.

Sui Heng: "..."

Both Shifang and Xu Qiao were called over.

As soon as the two entered the tent, they saw Sui Heng standing in the tent frowning, with a beautiful little thing called Yuxue hanging on his lap.

The little thing's skin was already white, and he was wearing a jacket that was also white, like a round snowball, with two cute little horns pierced on his head, he was actually a little baby.

Shifang was taken aback, "Your Highness, this is-"

Sui Heng raised his head indifferently, "Shouldn't I ask you alone?"

"Why did this brat sneak into the tent and hide under the bed?"

"Just now Gu Ruo drew the knife faster, he should be lying on the ground right now."

Shifang "..."

Shi Fang was stunned, and hurried forward, trying to hug the little baby away, but when Xiao Tuanzi saw him approaching, he immediately howled like a baby seeing a terrible natural enemy, and bit his arm hard, but continued to look at Sui Heng pitifully, dropping beans.

Xiaotuanzi didn't even have all his teeth, but his strength was astonishing. Shifang was in pain, and suspected that his arm was bleeding from the bite, so he let go with a hiss.

Xu Qiao was still wondering, "Where did this kid come from? I haven't heard of anyone bringing their family members to the army this time."

Xu Qiao then sighed, "What a beautiful little guy, as if he walked out of a New Year picture."

Sui Heng has no patience to get entangled with a brat, let alone a brat whose origin is unknown, even if he is good-looking.

Sui Heng stretched out his arm, wanting to pick up the little thing on his leg and throw it outside. Unexpectedly, the little brat was astonishingly strong, like an octopus with eight claws. He hugged his leg tightly and resisted him. He lifted it twice. , I couldn't get cold.

Seeing him being rough, the little boy had teary eyes and cried even harder, his shoulders were still twitching, his eyes were red, just like a little rabbit.

If he tried harder, the brat's arm might be broken by him, Sui Heng frowned and asked Xu Qiao, "What's going on?"

Xu Qiao has a wife and a son, and has more experience. After making a judgment, he said, "I should be hungry."

A moment later, Shifang came over with a bowl of goat milk.

Because Xu Qiao said that a baby at this age may not be weaned yet, so he cannot eat adult food. The food in the army is crude, so he must not be able to digest it.

Xu Qiao had an idea and asked Shifang to go to Huotouying to try to get a bowl of goat milk.

The three of them sat around the table, watching the little guy sitting cross-legged on the table holding a bowl and drinking milk.

Little Jiang Nuo had been hungry for two whole days, and was already starving, snoring, and drank a whole bowl of goat's milk without much effort.

After drinking, he threw the bowl aside, and continued to look at Sui Heng pitifully, with big eyes full of tears.

Sui Heng looked at Xu Qiao: "What does he mean?"

Xu Qiao said cautiously, "Maybe... I didn't eat enough."