64

Jiang Yun did not expect to see Sui Heng again in this place and in this scene.

Why is he here.

The pain in his wrist brought Jiang Yun back to his thoughts.

Several silver threads came through the wind at the same time, trying to wrap around his wrists and ankles, Jiang Yun turned around to dodge, and with a flash of blue shadow, he jumped towards the denser crowd downstairs of the city gate. The silver thread was not easy to play, and several ghostly figures gradually appeared. Jiang Yun took advantage of the cover of the crowd to hide for a while, and flew into a luxuriously decorated carriage parked by the city gate.

The guards on both sides of the carriage felt as if a feather flashed in front of their eyes, and when they looked closely, they only saw fine dust flying under the lights, and for a moment they wondered if they were dazzled.

Qi Ziqi was looking anxiously through the car window.

He is wearing a grand son's crown today, and he will climb the tower later to light the Kongming lanterns for the people to pray for blessings. The old man whispered in his ear the process and precautions when lighting the lamp. Qi Ziqi's eyes wandered among the crowds of common people. After looking for a long time, he didn't see the expected figure.

The old man sighed and asked helplessly, "Did you remember what the old slave said just now?"

Qi Ziqi answered absent-mindedly, and was about to continue looking out when the car door suddenly opened, and a slender blue shadow came in like a breeze, and sat down opposite him.

Qi Ziqi was shocked and almost cried out, but when he saw the figure clearly, he suddenly turned into a huge surprise.

"You came!"

Jiang Yun raised the corner of his mouth, pointed to his lips, and made a silent gesture.

He lifted the curtain of the car and looked out, and saw the line of fierce and brave iron cavalry passing by the wall of the car with billowing smoke and dust. Jiang Yun only had time to catch an afterimage before being obscured by the rising smoke.

The thunder completely disappeared.

Jiang Yun was reluctant to look away for a long time.

"Your hands are bleeding!"

Qi Ziqi suddenly exclaimed.

Jiang Yun came back to his senses and found that the wrist cut by the silver thread was bleeding a lot. He was busy avoiding tracking just now, so he didn't have time to deal with it.

He said in a gentle voice that nothing happened, and he planned to just tear off the corners of his clothes and bandage them up, but the old man in the car suddenly got up and took out a box from under the desk, which contained wound medicine, scissors, and gauze specially used to bandage the wound.

The old man came to Jiang Yun: "Let me help you deal with it, young master."

The old man helped Jiang Yun deal with the wound skillfully and meticulously, wrapped it up with gauze tape, looked Jiang Yun up and down, and saw that his cuff was also cut by a sharp weapon, he couldn't help but asked in surprise: "Master, is this?"

Jiang Yun said: "Accidentally provoked some enemies, don't worry, I'm only hiding here for a while, and I will never hurt your son."

The old man looked complicated.

Qi Ziqi immediately asked: "What kind of enemy, you tell me, I will let my father decide for you."

From Qi Ziqi's point of view, Jiang Yun has a good temper and knowledge, looks elegant and weak, it is impossible to take the initiative to offend others, let alone provoke some vicious enemies, most likely the other party is plotting to murder him.