9

The imperial chariot of the Chen Kingdom is a chariot specially used by the Chen King's palace to search for beauties.

And the country of Wei is so beautiful, it is next to the country of Chen, and Chu is a common surname in the country. This answer is impeccable.

"Chu Yan?"

Sui Heng read the name over and over, and said with a smile: "You are so pitiful, it suits you very well."

"Then I will call you Ah Yan from now on, okay?"

Jiang Yun looked at him with a slightly complicated expression, the corners of his lips moved, but finally said nothing, just said: "... up to you."

"What about your parents and family?"

"Broken my brain along the way, I don't remember."

"..."

It's really perfunctory.

But it's not surprising either.

In this day and age, what kind of good parents are they who can sell their children and give their own flesh and blood to an old pervert to spoil them.

Sui Heng raised his eyebrows: "That Gu must watch you closely, lest you break your brain one day and even Gu won't remember."

"..."

In the blink of an eye, the day after tomorrow, there was a rare strong east wind blowing from the bottom of the cliff.

The two came to the air outlet, which was located between two mountains, between the deep and narrow cracks. This is the place where the wind at the bottom of the cliff is the strongest according to Jiang Yun's calculations over several days. Almost all the wind at the bottom of the valley blows in from here.

Jiang Yun was still holding the pen and the parchment, calculating the best commanding height.

He stood in a green shirt among the jagged rocks, his jade belt was fluttering, and his sleeves fluttered in the wind, really like a blue lotus embedded in the dark cliff.

Sui Heng stood below with folded arms, watching obsessively, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

Another gust of wind blew by.

Jiang Yun lost his grip and the pen fell. Just about to bend down to pick it up, a hand stretched out from the side, picked up Yu Hao who had fallen between the rocks, and handed it back to his palm.

Jiang Yun looked sideways at Sui Heng who had followed up at some point.

Sui Heng rubbed his nose, glanced at the parchment that densely recorded data of various wind directions and forces: "Have you figured it out?"

"about there."

When he returned to the ground, Jiang Yun saw only a huge wooden kite on the ground, paused, and looked at Sui Heng again.

"Didn't it be good to make two?"

Sui Heng smiled and replied: "Don't worry, Gu's technology, let alone carrying two people, even if you add two more, it won't fall."

"Besides, you are delicate and expensive, Gu is also afraid that you will not be able to hold on halfway, and you will be blown away by the wind."

This person is still suspicious, afraid that he will escape alone.

But the most important thing right now is to escape from the bottom of the cliff first, and wait until it reaches the top, and then play by ear.

Jiang Yun didn't tell the truth, closed the parchment, and continued to sit on the side of the rock to calculate the data.

They actually keep each other's hands.

Until the last moment, Sui Heng would not take out the only wooden kite.

He will not disclose the most accurate data to this person until the last moment.

Using the wooden kite to escape is not only a gamble with Tian Bo, but also a big gamble, if there is a slight error in the take-off point, you may be smashed to pieces. This person would rather take the risk and take a wooden kite with him. He didn't find Sui Heng's whereabouts, and offered a very convenient way of sending messages suitable for the territory of Chen Country, which helped Xu Qiao and others get in touch with Sui Heng smoothly, which can be said to be a great contribution.

Due to inflexible legs and feet, Lord Chen came here in a carriage.

The journey was very cumbersome, but I didn't expect it to come in handy at this time.

Sui Heng carried Jiang Yun into the car, put him down carefully, and asked, "How? Can you hold on?"

Because the wooden kite deviated from the direction halfway, they were an hour later than expected.

As soon as night fell, Jiang Yun's bone-pitting fragrance exploded on time again.

Jiang Yun clutched his cuffs tightly and nodded.

Lord Chen is famous for his extravagance and enjoyment, the carriage is also arranged like a palace, the bed table is complete, and the floor is covered with famous and expensive carpets.

Sui Heng wanted to put Jiang Yun on the couch, but Jiang Yun refused to lie down and insisted on sitting against the wall of the car.

Sui Heng can only rely on him.

Worryingly said: "If you are really uncomfortable, then alone first..."

"I searched the whole mountain, but I didn't find any trace of Jiang Yun. Later, some soldiers found the jade pendant of Prince Jiang on the edge of the cliff."

"I heard that the prince of Jiang Guo was weak and sick since he was a child, and he didn't know martial arts. Falling from such a high cliff should be a disaster. Jiang Guo also gave up looking for it and sent the king of Chu to Muyun Pass."

Xu Qiao continued: "The mountain torrent suddenly broke out that night. Many passing people and merchants were sucked into the deep cliff and disappeared. Officials of Chen State also sent many guards to the mountain to search for people. Although some were rescued, most of them did not even find their bones. Most of the princes of Jiang State were also buried under the cliff."

Chen Qi pleaded guilty to Sui Heng, saying that it was because of his improper arrangement that he failed to catch anyone alive.

Sui Heng still smiled and said, "It's him who is unlucky, how can he blame the military division, I know that the military division also wants to live."

Chen Qi secretly breathed a sigh of relief seeing that he had nothing to do with it.

He said again: "However, we have captured an important counselor next to Jiang Yun, named Gongsun Yang. This man was born as a knight-errant, and he is highly regarded by Jiang Yun. He should know a lot of Jiang Yun's core information. It's just that he is seriously injured right now. When he wakes up, he will have a good trial, and there will be gains."

Sui Heng nodded: "Then there will be Military Advisor Lao."

Xu Qiao said regretfully: "It's a pity that Jiang Guo has known about His Highness' plan to surprise Muyun Pass. Jiang Guo has made sufficient arrangements. It may not be so easy to break through the pass now."

Sui Heng was not in a hurry, attacking Muyun Pass was a dangerous move, since the situation changed, it was time to change the strategy directly. Now that Jiang Rong and his body are dead, it is the perfect time for him to dismantle the six kingdoms in the south of the Yangtze River!