72

The river water is soupy, and the breeze is coming.

The crown prince's golden robe fluttered in the wind, sitting upright on the bow of the boat, floating like a fairy.

If one ignores the face that may be extremely ugly, it should be a very beautiful picture, many onlookers and people on the boat on the other side thought regretfully in their hearts.

Sui Heng received Tusu wine from his own soldiers, the strong herbal smell made him frowned.

He is fond of strong alcoholic beverages, and he rarely even drinks ordinary turbid wine and fruit wine, let alone this kind of lukewarm medicinal wine.

"It really is a sick child."

Sui Heng thought disdainfully in his heart.

After hearing that the other party brewed it himself, he scoffed even more.

The wine brewed by the ugly monster would make his mouth dirty after drinking it.

However, Sui Heng's main purpose today was to watch Jiang Yun drink, and he didn't care too much about what kind of wine he was drinking. He picked up the pot of Tusu wine, and after making a provocative gesture towards Jiang Yun, he unsealed it, and took a big gulp directly into his belly with the wine jar.

He also asked his own soldiers to say that since they are drinking together on the river, they must behave like a man, and they must not be like those little sons and daughters, coquettish, wanting to refuse and welcoming, and drinking for a long time.

Now not only Yun Huai and other generals, but even Fan Zhou frowned.

Such strong snow-mountain burning knives, ordinary people may burst into tears after drinking it, and choke and cough. If they drink it directly from the wine jar, they may directly burn their stomachs.

What's more, His Highness is just recovering from a serious illness, and still has severe stomach problems.

This Crown Prince of the Sui Kingdom was indeed as tyrannical as the rumors said, with a vicious heart, and the degree of viciousness far exceeded Fan Zhou's expectations.

Fan Zhou suddenly felt a little regretful, and easily agreed to the other party's request.

Fan Zhou said in a low voice: "A gentleman must judge the situation and act according to his ability. Your Highness doesn't have to fight hard with him. The palace is weak and everyone knows it. Even if the wine is changed, others will not say much..."

"No problem."

After the curtain left, Jiang Yun's eyes were as warm and calm as ever.

Jiang Yun opened the seal of the wine jar, and the scorching smell unique to Xueshan knives, as strong as the fierce snow in the northern border, came to his face.

All the strategists, generals, and soldiers on the entire deck smelled this strong smell.

"Your Highness!"

Fan Zhou was so anxious that he was sweating.

He was really worried about Jiang Yun's health.

Jiang Yun turned his head to look at him, and said: "Sir, have you forgotten that I came alone today not to tell the world how weak I am?"

Fan Zhou was taken aback.

Jiang Yun asked the soldiers to pass on a message: Since His Royal Highness is so elegant, he will accompany him to the end.

Sui Heng thought it was interesting, squinted his eyes, and directly threw the pot of medicinal wine in his hand, which smelled so strong, with some kind of condiment, and it smelled bad.