79

Yun Huai strictly abided by Jiang Yun's orders, no matter how much Fan Qi yelled outside, no matter how vulgar his words were, he closed the gate of the city tightly and could not stand out. Fan Qi scolded Yun Huai for three days, and even gave Yun Huai the title of "Yun Wugui", mocking Yun Huai for being cowardly and ashamed of being the number one general in the Jiang Kingdom.

Even the soldiers stationed above the city gate couldn't stand listening anymore, their faces were red and their ears were red, angry for the commander.

Yun Huai said: "The enemy wants to use this method to stimulate us, make us lose our calm judgment, and rush to fight. If we open the door to fight because of a few insults, and open the door that His Highness has worked so hard to build, then we have fallen into the opponent's trick. No problem, let him scold."

On the fourth day, Fan Qi directly asked someone to get a big turtle. Hengcheng was on the chariot, and on the back of the turtle was written the two big characters "Yunhuai" in red ink. Fan Qi led the soldiers under his command to shoot arrows on the turtle's back for fun under the city gate. He also set up a lottery and asked the soldiers to unfasten their trousers and urinate on the crow's mouth.

Fan Qi also said that if Yunhuai didn't open the city gate to fight again, he would replace the words on the turtle's back with "Jiang Rongyu" tomorrow.

Even knowing that the opponent intends to provoke, the soldiers defending the city couldn't restrain their anger.

"General, this man is rude, indecent, and detestable!"

Yun Huai frowned, but he didn't care, he was afraid that the other party would insult His Highness in this way and let the soldiers let go, if the other party really dared to be so bottomless, they would retaliate and write the name of the crown prince of the Sui Kingdom on the dog, every day Watered with horse urine.

Fan Qi continued to play with the turtle, and the lieutenant shot an arrow at the turtle's back, saying: "Could it be that this Yun Huai'en is really the reincarnation of the bastard, he was teased and humiliated by the general so much that he can't get out of the bastard's shell. ''''

Fan Qi licked the corners of his chapped lips, and said: "Don't worry about him, His Highness said, let us open our hearts to scold, if scolding Yun Huaien doesn't work, let's scold him Jiang Rongyu!"

In the evening, Fan Qi suddenly led the troops to launch several small-scale harassments to test the city's defenses, but Yun Huai used the cloud crossbow to repel them all. The cloud crossbow erected on the beacon tower is not an ordinary cloud crossbow, but a Lianyun crossbow that can shoot arrows continuously, which happens to be the nemesis of cavalry. Fan Qi didn't dare to fight because he didn't want to cause casualties to the soldiers under his command. Seeing that the beacon fire tower was as tight as an iron bucket, it was difficult to break it, so he quickly called for gold and withdrew his troops.

After seven full days, the two sides were still in a stalemate. The Sui army failed to get a bargain from Jiang Yun. Sui Heng was relaxed and relaxed, with a plan in his chest, but some generals in the Sui army gradually began to lose their composure.

"Your Highness, Jiang Rong and retreat can't make it out. It's clear that he wants to fight a defensive battle. He sticks to Muyun Pass, trying to drag us down by defending. They can afford it, but we can't afford it. In the end, we will follow His Highness like this." It's been a long time, how have you ever fought such an aggrieved battle! I didn't ask for orders, and I will lead my troops to battle tomorrow, storm the city gate, and take Muyun Pass!"

"If you are not a general, please order to fight!"

All of a sudden, seven or eight generals knelt down together.