62

Those are two Kunjuns.

Because of the existence of Qingque Terrace, King Qi Lie often rewarded Lord Kun as a gift to his subjects on a whim.

But Mr. Kun is precious, and not everyone can get it.

These two young Kunjun were the rewards Tian Ye received for their bravery and outstanding performance when he hunted with Lie Wang last time.

There are many fierce generals in the Qi State, and Tian Ye can't be ranked side by side. In order to get this reward, Tian Ye worked a lot, and was almost bitten off by Ye Neng. During this period of time, no matter where Tian Ye went, he would bring these two Kun Jun by his side to show off.

In order to show his master status, he ordered people to put chains on them and drag them all the way. One of the teenagers had his shoulder and spleen bone pierced directly, and the snow robe on his back was stained with blood.

Changle Hou said: "You have the heart to treat such an exquisite thing like this?"

Tian Ye disdains: "Because it's a toy, it takes more effort to polish it, so that they know the dignity and inferiority."

In fact, many years ago, Tian Ye also had the opportunity to get a beloved Kunjun.

He had been secretly dating for a long time, and when it was almost his turn, he did not expect that Tian Meng, who was more powerful and domineering, took his love away.

Tian Ye has always been aggrieved by this matter, but Tian Meng is the number one general in the Qi Kingdom and is deeply loved by King Lie. Even if he is aggrieved, he can only hold back.

Now that Tian Meng is dead, the cloud over his head has finally dissipated, and he finally obtained his own Kun Nu through hard work.

But compared to the one back then, these two can only be regarded as mediocre, and their temperaments are obedient and boring. Tian Ye completely treats them as playthings.

Like Tian Meng, he also has the ability to apply cancer. Although he is far less merciless than Tian Meng, he has a lot of skills when it comes to analyzing people.

The two Kun Lords were already afraid of him, so they trembled uncontrollably after hearing this.

As the younger brother of Lie Wang, Marquis Changle also raised many Kun Lords in his mansion, but he loved the fragrance and cherished jade, and he was pampered with all kinds of precious things, completely different from Brother Tian Meng and Tian Ye.

Chang Lehou felt that Tian Ye was reckless, but he couldn't say it out loud, he still chatted happily with Tian Ye with a smile.

The two of them walked to the elegant room on the second floor together. During the process of going upstairs, Tian Ye's gaze suddenly stopped and fell on the corner of the lobby on the first floor facing the window. Like a wild wolf smelling delicious food, his eyes sharpened for a moment.

"What's wrong?"

Chang Lehou, who was walking in front, saw that Tian Ye stopped suddenly, so he stopped too.

Following his line of sight, he saw a young man wearing a curtain on his head sitting in the corner of the lobby, sitting elegantly in a green shirt, his exposed fingers were as white as jade, eating pastries leisurely.

Chang Lehou was also stunned.

As the saying goes, beauty is not skin deep, although Chang Lehou is not as tyrannical as Tian Ye, he is also a master in the field of love and moon. Although it is just a back view, he can tell at a glance that this is definitely a rare beauty.

It's just that Chang Lehou is a cautious person, there is no shortage of beauties around him, even if his eyes are tempted, he will never easily provoke people of unknown origin, he persuaded Tian Ye: "Duan Xiyue is currently vigorously implementing the Equity Order to limit the power of nobles, come forward For a while, many people ran into the muzzle of the gun and were severely punished by him. Now even the king gives him three points, and the dignitaries in Manqidu are all tucking their tails in front of him. , don't give him a chance. He is a ruthless, murderous master who is used to using people like us to create his own reputation."

Tian Ye withdrew his gaze.

He and Chang Lehou sat in the elegant room near the stairs, and said: "Why is the Lord Hou afraid of that Duan? In my opinion, the Qi Kingdom is about to become dominated by that Duan."

Marquis Changle sighed in distress: "Who made Brother Wang trust him? You know Brother Wang's temper. As long as he likes someone, he can praise him to the sky, regardless of what the people below think. This Marquis is cheap. Brother, how can it compare to Duan Hou who is famous all over the world and loved by the people."

"Although Duan Xiyue is self-effacing and refuses to be crowned King Duan, Brother Wang still has someone send the imperial decree to be crowned King to Duanhou's Mansion, and in front of all the courtiers, he becomes a brother of the opposite sex with him. Like a general It is said that half of the world in Qi State must have the surname Duan."

Tian Ye has been enjoying himself recently, if he had to talk about troubles, it would come from Duan Hou.

Duan Hou is now in charge of the military and political power of the Qi State, King Lie obeys his words, and even the appointment of officials is left to him to decide. Tian Ye flattered King Lie when he was hunting last time, so he should have the opportunity to be promoted to a higher rank, but the letter of appointment was rejected by Duan Hou. Duan Hou recommended another person to go up.

Naturally, King Lie didn't care, but as far as Tian Ye was concerned, he missed a great opportunity to make his way to the top.

But Duan Hou is so powerful and has a high prestige among the people, Tian Ye dare not express his dissatisfaction publicly. He asked Chang Lehou to come out today.

Taking advantage of the opportunity of drinking and chatting, let the other party help to come up with ideas, it is best to manage it secretly, I did not expect that Changle Hou Gaoran is also spineless, so afraid of Duan Hou.

After Jiang Yun finished his breakfast, he still put a golden bean on the table, got up and left.

Tian Ye had been paying attention to the situation outside, and when he saw it, he immediately called his confidant and gave him some orders.

Jiang Yun left the inn to find something to connect with. From the capital of Qi to Muyun Pass, it is also necessary to cross a long section of the Yellow River moat. The tool for sending messages, arresting, Jiang Yun took the young man to dodge in the city all the way, and after wandering through countless streets and alleys, he landed in a luxurious courtyard. back.

Jiang Yun stopped and temporarily stood against the wall, listening carefully to the movement in the air.

He was full of internal energy and didn't feel tired, but suddenly felt the heat in his stomach beating excitedly, as if... very excited.

Jiang Yun raised his head, looked at the wall with unusual construction specifications, and suddenly thought of something, looked sideways, only to find the words "Duanhou Mansion" written on a palace lantern hanging not far away.

The young man curled up on the ground, looking at the elegant young man beside him in surprise, with fear in his eyes.

Jiang Yun withdrew his gaze, and said softly, "Don't be afraid."

"I just happened to pass by. There is someone who should be able to save you."

The author has something to say: Straight: fighting, excited