𝟓𝟒 || 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲

DELLE ROSSO

I follow Enzo upstairs to his bedroom, He still has the same nervous look on his face. "I'm so sorry Enzo, I didn't know this would happen." I instantly apologise, I didn't want him to feel trapped in any sort of way, What if he didn't want to have a baby with me? What if he wasn't ready? I couldn't stop him from having those feelings and it wouldn't be his fault.

"Delle." He cups both of his big warm hands on my cheeks "Don't apologise to me, I'd be honoured to be the father of our child."

Happy tears roll down my cheeks as he kisses me, I was so scared he was going to think otherwise but that's not the kind of person Enzo is.

He goes to his bedside table drawer and pulls out a box "This is your birthday gift." He shows my the box "The birthday gift I told you i'd give to you one day, That one day is today."

I look at the box and quickly realise it's the box he told me he'd one day give it to me. Confusion fills my thoughts, Why is he giving this to me now?

He gets on one knee and opens the box, My heart is racing and my hands covers my mouth. "Delle Rosso, Will you marry me?"

Tears are streaming down my face "Yes!" I say instantly. He slides the beautiful ring on my finger then stands up and brings his lips to mine "I love you so much."

I stare down at the ring on my finger, I'm in love with it. "Come on, I want to take you somewhere." Enzo took my hand and walks me downstairs.

"Can we talk about what happened?" Alice asks, Brushing her fingers through her hair.

"I've got to go somewhere first." I smile to Enzo and follow him to the car.

When we get to our beach I feel happy and warm, He opens the door for me and we walk on the beach, Warm sand in between my toes.

He lights a campfire on the beach and we sit around it cuddled up in a big warm blanket he brought, He places a kiss on my forehead as he lays on top of me "I cant wait to marry you." He places another kiss on my cheek bone "And i can't wait to be the father of our child."

I may of hated Enzo at times but one thing i always knew is he's a good person even if he could of been rude sometimes, He'd is going to be a amazing, Loving and caring father, Well besides from the times we had to take care of a baby doll for school... Rough times.

"Your going to be a really good father, Enzo." We roll over and he holds me in his arms. I lay here thinking about all the good and bad times we've had and how i'm so grateful for it all.

"I can't believe we have to take care of this stupid doll and work together for school." Enzo scoffs.

"Shut up." I cover the babies ears "She can hear you!"

He walks towards me and picks up the baby, Staring at it "Your kind of ugly."

I snatch the baby trying to get it off him but it falls to the ground "Now look what you've done!" I shout "You killed the baby."

He pushes me onto his bed "You dropped her."

"And you took her!" I raise my voice.