𝟑 || 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭

DELLE ROSSO

"One thing i know is that they weren't for you." I take a couple steps back trying to get a safe distance between us.

He walks closer towards me and i can't back back anymore when i hit my wall. He towers over me. Never in my life have i been as speechless as i am now in this moment.

Anger shimmered in his gold gaze. His hand moved to my hips. The fear is suffocating of waiting to hear what he has to say.

"Tell me who they were for or i'll go through all your texts." He said sending shock waves through out my entire body after hearing him speak after the silence we were in.

Truth it the photos weren't for anyone. I just like to take pictures for myself, Weird i guess i don't know but i just do.

"Alex." I say trying to sound confident.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked.

I nod my head and look into his eyes "Yeah.."

He grabs my phone out of his pocket and just when i think he's going to give it back to me he goes through my texts "Now.. Alex." He presses my texts with Alex "You've never sent him any pictures, Why are you lying?"

"Why go through my phone?" I cross my arms "How about i go through your phone Enzo, See how it feels."

"Gladly." He hands me his phone and unlocks it for me "I have nothing to hide."

I don't know what to say "I- Well.." I didn't expect him to actually give me his phone.

He chuckles and grabs his phone back off me "Here's your phone, Troia." (Slut)

I gasp "I'm not a fucking troia!" I yell at him.

"Photos say otherwise." He shouts back as
he walks down stairs.

I let out a deep breathe and quickly run myself a warm shower to wash away all the stress. I cant take my mind of when he had me against that wall, How good he looked. I shake my head and try telling myself, I hate him. He's only trouble. But i can't lie he does look good. Fuck this.

I grab my phone and message Alex.
ME:
Hey how about that date? Tonight instead?

ALEX:
I'd like that. See you in a hour?

ME:
See you then.

Only a hour? Who gives someone a hour to get ready? I quickly get out of the shower and walk into my bedroom nude.

I turn around and see Enzo there "What the fuck!" I yell grabbing a towel and covering myself.

His eyes stares at me up and down and he stands there speechless, I could see the shock in his eyes after he had saw what he saw.. Me personally i'm now traumatised that Enzo had seen that much of me.. Gross.

He leaves the room and i finally feel like i can breathe "What just happened.." I say under my breathe asking myself.

I had to take my mind of this, I had somewhere to be. I grab a tight black dress from my closet and slide it on, It fits me perfectly.