𝟏 || 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

DELLE ROSSO

I run downstairs with a smile on my face, It's my first day back since school holidays. I'm now seventeen and in year eleven.. Crazy, It feels like yesterday i was only seven.

"Good morning Delle, You look happy to be going to school." My mom said as she handed me an apple.

"I am happy." I grab my bag and put it in the chair beside me.

"We all know when she's happy to be going to school something bad happens." My father says as he rolls his eyes.

"Dad me and Liara ran away to new york two years ago, Get over it." I say annoyed with him as i take a huge bite into my apple.

"Yeah Ace, Get over it. We all know you were doing way worse things at that age." Mom smirks as she brings her orange juice to her lips.

A smile grows on my face "What was he doing? Tell me."

Dad quickly covers Moms mouth and stops her from speaking "Say one word and i'll tell them everything you've done."

"Fine fine." She said as she wiped away her orange juice moustache.

I get a knock on the door "Is Alice here?" Alice is my Mom and Dads best friends daughter, I grew up with her. She's the daughter of Jean and Lacey.

I run to the door and trip over my shoe lace "Fuck." I yell, Falling down in front of Leo.

"Move out the way." Leo said pushing me aside.

"Excuse you." I push him out of the way causing him to fall to the floor.

I open the door and see it's him. It's Enzo Hernandez. He watches my smile disappear "Expecting someone else?"

"Anyone else." I say under my breathe and moping as i walk to the couch to tie my shoe laces.

"Delle fucking pushed me to the floor." Leo scoffs as he sits on the couch.

"Delle." Mom said in a disappointed voice and crossing her arms.

"What? Done blame me he was in my way." I say putting my apple core in the bin. "Are you still driving me to school?" I ask Leo.

Leo raises his eyebrows "No, Enzo is taking Kaden Josie and i to school, He would take you too but we all know you hate him so."

"Are you serious? That's not fair."

"Well it would be if you just came with us." Enzo shrugged as he grabbed his keys of the kitchen counter.

"Fine." I sigh.

I follow them out to Enzos car which surprisingly smelt nice. My eyes make there way to the ground, A woman's bra. "Really Enzo? There's a girls bra on the floor."

"Who?" Leo turns to Enzo.

"Don't ask who, Ask why. Enzo why have you been wearing bras?"

Josie starts laughing with me and Enzo rolls his eyes "Someone jealous?"

"Why would i be jealous?" I didn't get why he would think i'm jealous, He's probably fucked a thousand girls in this car. Now thinking about it i feel like throwing up.

"Maybe your wishing it was your bra on my floor?" He gives me a boyish grin.

"Okay enough." Leo said with disgust in his voice.

"Finally." Kaden let out a deep breathe of annoyance and instantly got out of the car walking towards his girlfriend Kiara.

I get out of the car and run to Alice "I've missed you so much." She hugs onto me tightly.