𝟓𝟐 || 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥

DELLE ROSSO

I've been staring at Enzo all morning, Taking in every beautiful detail on his face. As soon as he wakes up i kiss him, Already excited for our day "Morning."

"Morning." He kisses me back "You look beautiful."

As i go to say something back a sudden sickness swirls in my stomach, I run to the bathroom and vomit in his toilet. This is not what i was expecting this morning.

"Are you okay?" He ties my hair up with a hair tie "How do you feel?" He stupidly asks.

"How do you think? I'm literally throwing up." I shout in distress. I wipe my mouth "Sorry."

"Don't worry, I'm used to you being moody." He pulls me up with his arm "Let's go get you water."

Okay. Rude. I laugh "What ever."

We walk down the stairs and see a group of people already there waiting for us "What's going on?"

"Don't be nervous." Parker walks towards me slowly.

"How could I not be nervous when your all sitting here quietly in a weird ass group."

"It's like a cult." Enzo whispers.

"Right" I mumble. I sit on Enzo's lap with everyone "What's going on?"

"Josie has something to tell us but we're not sure what, That's why I said don't be nervous because it's not that bad that we know.. Yet." Parker loudly sips his coffee after speaking.

"What? Is she okay?" Enzo asks.

"Yeah, Sage and Ace already know what." Parker tells us, The door opens as he finishes speaking and it's Josie.

She's wearing a flawless dress as always and gorgeous white heels, Her hair is half up half down and her makeup is perfect besides the black tear marks down her cheeks which are hardly noticeable "Hey.. I wanted to tell everyone something."

"Are you okay?" Tate stood up instantly, He noticed the tears as well.

Josie put on a smile "Yeah I am." Mom and Dad sat down beside us. "I chose to talk to everyone who's close to me, Like family and close ones so you can find out through me and not someone else." Her hands shook as her hand reached into her bag.

My eyes widen and I cover my mouth, She pulled out a pregnancy test, My little sixteen year old sister is holding a pregnancy test in her hand. "Josie... Are you.. Pregnant?" I couldn't believe the words coming out my mouth, I was shocked, Everyone around me was as well.

Josie nods her head and starts crying again "I'm so sorry for disappointing you all, I didn't know this would happen and I-"

Uncle Tate instantly hugs her "It's okay little one, We're all going to be here for you. We all love you." He kisses her forehead.

"Who's the father?" My Dad asks, I'm surprised he doesn't already know who.

Josie takes in a deep breathe "He's a rapper.."

"Oh lord." Liam brings his hand to his forehead.

"Liam." Mom snaps.