𝟑𝟏 || 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞

DELLE ROSSO

It's my birthday. I've already brushed my teeth, Hair, Done my makeup and gotten changed into my clothes.

I open my door and see so many people down the stairs "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" They shout.

I laugh "What's this?" I walk down the stairs, Gliding my hand against the railing.

My Mom and Dad give me a big hug "Your a adult now." My Mom says with slight pain but also happiness in her voice.

"Yesterday she was just a baby." My Dad rubs his hand on my cheek "So proud of you."

My eyes began to water "Thanks, Dad." My voice slightly cracks.

"Happy birthday Delle." My brother Leo comes and hugs me "As annoying as you are."

"Ha-Ha." I roll my eyes.

I'm glad it's only family and friends here. I didn't need unnecessary people here, Just my family and friends.

I look around the room and don't see my best friend Alice, It felt like a stab to the chest. Jean walks up to me and hugs me "Happy birthday, Angel." He kisses my forehead. I think he's also upset Alice isn't here.

"Thanks Jean." I hug him again but tighter this time.

"Everything will get better, I promise. Your best friends." He assures me as he holds my hand in his.

I mod my head and look behind him to see Louis, We haven't seen each other since what happened. Jean sees that he's here and gives us some space. "Delle, Can't believe your eighteen already." He smiled but i could see he was a bit upset as well.

"Thank you Louis." My hand tightens around his.

"Delle, Come here look what i got for you." Josie pulls out a bracelet and wraps it around my wrist.

Kaden scoffs "We got it, We."

"Yeah what ever." Josie rolls her eyes "Do you like?"

"I love it, Thank you both." It was a beautiful gold bracelet with the letter 'D' on it.

"Where's Alice? I heard she got you something amazing." Josie grinned as she looked around the room.

I cough "Actually she's not coming." I make my way past her "Excuse me." I walk myself up to my bedroom and sit on my bed trying not to cry and ruin my makeup, Everyone would notice the black stains down my cheeks.

As my eyes are staring at the room trying to hold these tears in the door opens "Tesoro?" Enzo said concerned. He closed the door behind him and sat beside me.

"What are you doing here?" I look down from the roof to him.

"It's your birthday, Why are you upset?" His thumb wipes away my tear.

I take in a deep breathe "I'm such a bad person Enzo, I can't believe i did what i did. Alice hates me." I shake my head as i stare into his eyes, They looked caring. While his eyebrows rose up a bit.

"What you did wasn't bad." He stops for a couple seconds "You didn't enjoy it or anything? You don't like him do you?" He quickly spat out.

"I don't like him like that, We were both so drunk." I laugh at his frightened look he had when he remembered that we had kiss, One way to make me feel better is seeing Enzo Hernandez frightened, Didn't really get why he was though.

"I got you something." He walks into my closet and pulls out two boxs and a bag.

"Why did you hide what you got me in my closet?" I ask him confused.