𝟑𝟎 || 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟

DELLE ROSSO

Fuck everyone and what they think, These are my songs and if they don't like that simply don't listen. My birthday is tomorrow, I'd rather have a good birthday than listen to what everyone else thinks and their opinion.

I grab my bag and throw it in Enzo's car "Finally." Josie said annoyed and impatient.

I give her a weird face and watch paparazzi run on the sidewalk chasing us as Enzo is trying to drive. "This is so annoying." Kaden groaned as he watched the paparazzi videoing us.

"Tell me about it." Josie agreed. "They're always at school videoing me."

"They are?" Concern was in Leo's voice.

"Yeah. We go to the same school you guys should know." Josie rolls her eyes.

Kaden texts his girlfriend as were driving and i see a nude be sent by her, He coughs and turns his phone over while i pretend i never saw that. Luckily it wasn't Josie or Leo who saw that because they'd be talking about it the whole car ride to school.

We get out of the car and paparazzi shoot.

"Delle how is going to school after what happened?"

"Happy birthday for tomorrow."

"Are you excited for your concert?"

"How's your parents honeymoon?"

Suddenly a loud bang sound stops all their speaking, My heart starts to races and i feel scared to move. "Shit! My new camera." The paparazzi man shouted.

I stand there still in shock. "Are you okay?" Leo puts his hand on my shoulder. My heart is still racing and fear begins to take over. He shakes my shoulder again "Delle?"

"I'm good." I take a deep breathe in and start walking into the school. I see Alice standing with a group of girls, As soon as she sees me her smile fades.

I take in a deep sigh and walk past her, This year everything has gone horribly. Everything is messed up.

I see Zuri walking towards me "Delle! Hi." She gives me a hug "It's been a while."

"It definitely has." I agree with her.

"We both have swim first class, Let's get there early yeah?" She suggest. I nod my head and walk with her to the locker room. Some part of me thought she wanted to get ready early so the other girls wouldn't make comments on my body, They had been doing that too now not just the guys. Saying stuff like 'they're so fake' 'she shows them off for the guys' 'she's a boyfriend stealer, Caught my boyfriend looking at her'.

I put on my swim suit and so does Zuri. As we're waiting for the rest of the class i do my makeup in the mirror. Zuri walks up to my confused "Why are you applying more makeup? Your about to go swimming." I could tell she wasn't saying it in a mean way and was genially curious.

"It's waterproof." I show her the packaging.

She widens her eyes "There's such thing as waterproof makeup?" She was so shocked.

I laugh "Yeah, I can buy you some if you want."

"No no." She shakes her head "But i'll definitely buy them myself, That's so cool." Zuri was one of the girls in this school who really isn't spoiled. People always say i'm spoiled just because my parents are rich and famous, Everyone at this school has rich parents not famous so they don't get the same treatment even though in reality they're the spoiled ones.