𝟏𝟑 || 𝐀𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲

DELLE ROSSO

I wake up and decide to not go to school today, Just have a break. Just as i thought i could of had a good day, Enzo is here.

"Why aren't you at school?" I question him as i scoop my cereal into my mouth.

"Sick." He clearly lies, He wasn't sick. Enzo Hernandez doesn't get sick.

"Sure." I roll my eyes and finish my cereal. I sit on the couch waiting for my music teacher to arrive, I haven't seen him in a week. It's bad. It used to be everyday. I had stop doing all these things that i'm supposed to be doing ever since i moved.

I hear a knock on the door and i start getting nervous, What if Parker gets mad at me for not seeing him lately? I open the door and he gets everyone to carry all the stuff we need inside.

"I haven't seen you much lately." He gives me a tight hug.

"I know.. I'm sorry, Just things have been crazy ever since i moved. I haven't been doing any of the things i used to do everyday. I want to get back into it." I tell him as i pour him a glass of cold water.

He takes a sip and places it back down on the table "You can't be doing that. Have you been going to dance? Swimming? Design? Acting classes-"

He kept going but i stopped him "No. But i have been doing swimming at school if that counts..." I shrug.

Parker sighs "I want the best for you, You cant start lacking off the things you've been doing your whole life and worked very hard to be at just because you don't have your parents to remind you anymore."

"I know. It's just been hard without them." I confess to him. Parker is like a Dad to me in a way, He's very protective and wants the best for me. He always has the best advice.

He has the room set up and i walk in and take a deep breathe in "I've kind of missed this." I reveal all my teeth in my big smile.

"Thatta girl!" He clapped.

Enzo walked in and furrowed his eyebrows "What the fuck is going on?"

"Oh! You didn't tell me you two lived together?" Parker widened his eyes and they wondered between me and him.

"Yeah and my brother." I knew Parker would make it to be something it's not.

They place the microphone in front of me and Parker pulls out his seat sitting in it. "We're doing.. As Long As They're Happy."

"What part should we start off with?" I ask in a shaky voice.

"Uhm.. You know, It's just the way everything is, Repeat." He starts humming and i nod my head.

Usually after we've gone through the song we will go to where i need the most help with and where i need to be better, It could be the end of the song, The middle of the song, The start. It doesn't matter. We work to strengthen everything.

I get myself comfortable in my chair and i have nerves in my chest, I can feel my heart race. It's been a while.

"It's just the way everything is." I sing into the microphone as i play the keys on the piano.

Parker clicks his fingers "Stop, You need to be LOWER." He said dragging his fingers lower. He nods his head "Go."

I gulp and look at everyone around me, Leo and Enzo sitting on the couch with the rest of my team, The people i do music with and Parker.

"It's just the way everything is
And i'm okay with that." I play on the piano Keys and Parker nods his head.
"As long as they're happy, As long as they're happy."