𝟐 || 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬

DELLE ROSSO

Enzos frown turned into a smirk. "I knew i should never of played this game." I say to myself.

"This is the game you can't pick and choose, Now kiss." David said sitting there waiting for us too kiss.

Everyone stood there and i lean in going to kiss him then the door opens "I'm here." Leo said.

Thank fuck. The only time i was happy to see him interrupt something.

"Bro you just interrupted them, They were going to kiss." Michael groaned as he got up and sat down onto the couch.

"Who was about to kiss? And what are you doing here Delle? You should be at school." Leo crossed his arms and judged me, Once again.

"I have better grades than you anyways and why aren't you at school." I stand up defending myself.

David stands up besides me and swings his arm over my shoulder "Your sister and Enzo were about to kiss, We were playing spin the bottle."

Leo widens his eyes due to shock "They what?" He looked at Enzo and i "What the fuck."

"I didn't want to kiss him, Trust me i'd rather die.. The bottle just landed on him." I cross my arms and try explaining myself, I didn't want anyone to think i'd actually want to kiss him.

"Glad we agree." Enzo said in his usual lifeless tone.

"Don't play dumb games again." Leo rubbed his fingers on his forehead stressed. "Delle just go to class."

"I only have one class left anyways."

"Just go." I could tell Leo was starting to get angry with me, Plus i didn't want to be around Leo or Enzo anymore so i listen to him.

**

Alice and i walk into the locker room "That was crazy, I wish you didn't make me play." I say sort of mad with her.

"I didn't know you would actually land on Enzo!" She defended herself.

"Really?" I cross my arms "He literally was one of the what? Five people that were playing?"

"Fine i'm sorry. I just wanted to cause some unnecessary trouble.. Plus i wanted to see you two kiss." She threw on her PE shirt.

"Your crazy." I laugh "That's never going to happen."

Alice rolled her eyes "What ever, See in PE."

I grab my PE shirt from my locker and a hand grabs my ass, I instantly gasp and turn around "What the fuck?"

"Your walking around with that ass out and expect me not to touch?" He licked his lips and moved closer towards me.

"Don't fucking touch her." Enzo pushed him off me. I stand there in silence and in shock, not knowing how to react after what happened. Enzo punches him causing his nose to become bloody "If you touch her again, Something way worse will happen. Now go."

I watched him run off and i put my PE shirt back in the locker, I wasn't going to go to PE after that.

"Are you okay?" Enzo brushed my hair behind my ear and asked me.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I nod my head

"Sei sicuro?" (Are you sure) He voiced with concern.

The bell rings and it causes me to slightly flinch and Enzo to back away.

I let out a deep breathe as all the girls run up to the locker room "That was fast, We should never of showed up." Alice said already exhausted with her five minutes of PE.