𝟒 || 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

DELLE ROSSO

I wake up and realise what had happened last night, And this is exactly why they should've let me stayed at Alice's or something.

First he took my phone and saw those pictures, Then he walked in after i had a shower. Things couldn't of gotten more crazier and this was all Enzo's fault.

I get up and go downstairs and see him shirtless pouring himself a orange juice "What you looking at?" He was obviously still mad at me.

"Nothing too look at." I grab the orange juice from him and drink it.

"Really?" He stands in front of me. There was definitely a lot to look at but i didn't want to boost his ego.

I go to say something but Leo walks in clearly in a mood "We're all going to get on a plane to go to Paris today."

"Wait what? Why wasn't i told it was this fast." I choke on my orange juice.

"I didn't know either."

"I did, Thought you did too." Enzo shrugs. Really? The most unorganised one out of all of us knew the date?

"And today we was going to move all our things into our new house." Leo groans annoyed.

"What new house?"

"We got a house together and are living together."

"It's fine, I already moved my stuff in there and some of yours." Enzo shrugs. It was surprising to me that Enzo was actually organised for once.

"Well hurry up i want to go to this stupid school trip!" I run upstairs and grab my big pink suitcase packing everything i need, My clothes, Heels, My makeup bag, Hair products, Perfume and my phone charger among other things.

I drag my suitcase down the stairs "SHIT." I say as i trip over my heel and fall into Enzos arms.

"You good?" He said after saving me from being a squashed tomato on the floor.

"I'm fine." He grabs my suitcase and carrie's it to the car for me.

He puts it in the trunk and i jump into the backseat of the car "i'm so excited."

"Where are you going?" Kaden says as he watches Enzo put another suitcase in the trunk.

"School trip to Paris." I tell him with a grin on my face. "Have fun baby sitting Josie!" I say as Enzo drives off the car.

"Does Mom know we're going on this trip?"

"I don't know, But it's a school one so she'll be fine with it." Leo shrugs. I'd get in more trouble than he for going on this trip and not telling her, But they always go on trips and don't tell me.. So who cares.

As we arrive at the airport i take in a deep breathe of LA air.. Which smells like cigarettes and weird hair product. Okay i'm finally ready to leave.

I see Liara walking towards me "I'm so excited."

"Me too." I look behind her and see Jean and Lacey.