𝟓 || 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬

DELLE ROSSO

I am in Alice's room currently and have been for a couple hours since i went to go to my room but Enzo was in there with a girl and i didn't want to be around to see any gross shit.

The history teacher knocks on our door "Time to go back to your own rooms now."

I let out a sigh and hug Alice "Wish me luck."

She frowned and let go of my hand like it was the last time seeing me, Like Enzo was going to murder me.

I walk into my room and see a girl with messed up hair and fixing her shirt leave the room "Really?"

"It's my room too i can do what ever i want." Enzo smiled as he took off his shirt.

I instantly turn around "What the hell? Aren't you going to get into your pyjamas somewhere else?"

"Nah right here."

I have my eyes covered "Are you done?"

"Yep." He answers me as i hear him jump onto his bed.

I unzip my suitcase and grab out my pyjamas, A pink shirt and white thin shorts. I grab them and go to walk to the bathroom.

"Why getting changed all hidden tesoro? Nothing i haven't seen before." Enzo said in his usual cocky voice.

I close the bathroom door and get changed into my pyjamas "Funny." I sarcastically say. I walk out the bathroom and see him staring at me.

"Those shorts look good on you and so does that shirt, You sure you didn't pack for me?" He chuckled.

"Gross Enzo." I shake my head disgusted "I'm going to sleep." I cover myself with the blankets and go to sleep.

**

I wake up to the smell of croissants, pancakes and strawberries... literally. I flicker my eyes open and see Enzo sitting on his bed with a tray of it. "Where did you get that from?" I stand up watching him eat his delicious breakfast.

He rolled his eyes and acted like i had ruined him enjoying his breakfast "Downstairs, Kitchen."

I instantly run down the stairs in my pyjamas and see everyone else in theirs. I look at Lola's pjs and laugh to myself as there is a massive wet mark on her ass since her hair extensions go that low and it's now in a bun so it looks like she wet herself.

"Oh my god i got you one too, So good." Alice moaned as she shoved a chocolate covered strawberry in her mouth.

I grab it and start eating "I love Paris." I grin. A girl eyes me and walks up to me "Yeah?"

"Is it true your roommates with Enzo?" Kora asked.

"Yeah but i wouldn't interrupt him he's currently-" Before i can finish my sentence she walks off "Eating breakfast." I nod my head.

"All these girls want your roommate, They are jealous of you." Alice laughs which i don't get how it's funny, I hate him i would trade places with any of them.

"Yeah." I let out a sigh. I finish up my breakfast and walk up stairs yo my room to see Enzo getting his dick sucked by Kora.

They notice i'm here but don't stop. "Your disgusting!" I say covering my eyes and tripping over my suitcase.

"Bet you wish it was you huh?" He chuckled.

"No!" I shout. I grab my clothes out of my suitcase and quickly run to the bathroom getting changed into them "I'll be waiting in here until you two are done being disgusting!" I shout.

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara