𝟗 || 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞

DELLE ROSSO

I let Alice in "Holy shit this is a party." She has a big grin and looks around the place.

"I know." I say surprised that they actually had set up a party like this. I'm only surprised because we were just in France and there's so many people.

"You look hot as fuck." Alice twirled me around.

I laugh "Thank you." I'm wearing a tight black dress that is mid thigh.

We go grab drinks and pour a shot into each others mouthes. "I can't believe Leo is actually letting you be at the party."

"Well he isn't letting no one get in the middle of it." I chuckle.

I feel a hand on my waist and i turn around "Oh hey Marco."

"Hey, You look good tonight." He said wobbly and clearly drunk.

"Thank you." I smiled. I drink the drink he passes me and Enzo walks up to us clearly in a mood.

"What you doing? Why are your hands on her?" He made a weirded out face.

I roll my eyes and Marco turned to him "Because she's hot and i like her."

Enzo was about to say something but i stop him "And if i want to hang out with Marco i can." I raise my eyebrows speaking to Enzo.

Enzo grabs a drink and storms off as he brings it to his lips "Anyways, Aren't you with Alex?" Marco smirked.

I widen my eyes at the thought of Alex, I sort of forgot about him "Uhm no i'm not."

A smile grows on Marco face "Good." He lowers his hand on my ass and brings me in closer towards him "How about we go have fun in my car yeah?"

In a car? Really..?

"I'm not going to fuck you in your car Marco." I chuckle and take another sip of my drink.

A frown grows on his face "Come on, I've liked you for ever and car sex is the best sex." He whispers in my ear.

No, Car sex is frustrating. "You know i live here right?"

His frown disappears and he smiles "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." I nod my head. He grabs my hand and i drunkly lead him to my bedroom. Almost falling down the stairs multiple times but i didn't.

Alice didn't even realise i was gone, She was too busy dancing and drinking with strangers downstairs having the time of her life.

He puts his drink down and kisses me, I sit down on my bed and he stands in front of me with a smile. He starts taking off my clothes and his, Leaving me in a lace bra and thong. "Holy shit." He says under his breathe admiring my body. "Your so hot." He puts his hand on my thigh.

As he was about to take off my thong the door opens, It's Enzo. "God Enzo! Get out." I shout at him standing up off the bed.

"What the fuck is he doing in here?" Enzo stared at Marco waiting for his answer. Enzos eyes were filled by anger, I could see it. He was staring directly at Marco and his first was clenching.

"I think you know." I walk to Enzo, My eyes becoming glued to his dark ones. He looked at my lips then back to my eyes. "What are you doing in here Enzo?" I ask him his same question.

"Get out." His eyes went to Marco with a daring look, I think Marco and i both know what would've happened if he didn't get out.

Marco just nods and awkwardly smiles at me "Bye Delle." He grabbed his drink and closed the door behind him.