𝟏𝟐 || 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬

DELLE ROSSO

Today is Monday, I hate Mondays. I have to show up to school see those stupid grey lockers, The stupid people, The stupid work.

Don't get me wrong, I am smart and a A class student. I always bring back tests and leave teachers with a smile on their face, In just tired.

I quickly finish putting on my lipgloss and rush to the car "Finally." Leo sighs.

"Shut up Leo, Your lucky all you have to do is get changed and put on shoes." I roll my eyes.

We stop to pick up Alice and Louis then get our way on to school. We get out the car and the bell rings "And we're late thanks to you." Enzo scoffs.

"Thanks to me? It's not my fault i have to be driven to school by you every day." I grab Alice's arm "Come on let's go to class." We head to our first class of the day which is English, Sadly i have to sit next to Mr Grumpy, Enzo.

I sit down and he sits besides me while Alice on the other side. "Here everybody, We have a test." We all get handed a sheet.

"Really? A test first thing in the morning." Alice groaned. She picked up her bag in a mood and pulled out her blue pen "I hate this class."  She whispers to me.

It takes me a couple seconds to realise she's drawing on my arm "Hey, Stop." I hiss under my breathe yanking my arm from her and putting it on top of my desk.

I finish my test early and see everyone around the class still working on theirs, I felt proud. Until i saw Enzo had also finished, That pissed me off.

I bite the bottom of my pencil as i zone out and think to myself. My thoughts go to what had happened yesterday, I was in my room pleasuring myself to the thought of Enzo, I squint my eyes disgusted in what i was thinking and bite my bottom lip. What's wrong with me?

I feel a very sudden warm hand land on my thigh "Stop bouncing your leg." He whispered in my ear as he squeezed it.

I felt his hot breathe on my neck and i simply nod without looking at him and just staring at the wall.

A alarm goes off and our teacher grabs our sheets from everyone "Good job Delle and Enzo, Everyone else seems to still think it's the weekend. Wake up people." He clapped.

Alice raises her head from the desk "Stop i don't feel well!" She moaned.

"Yeah that's just you not wanting to be here." I laugh.

I realise Enzo's hand is still on my thigh when he tightens his grip, Causing me to quietly gasp due to shock. His hand rose as his thumb rubbed my inner thigh, I felt like i couldn't breathe.

"Okay everyone, Class dismissed!" Our new English teacher Mr. Popov shouts. Everyone stands up in a rush, I feel Enzos hand remove itself from my thigh leaving a cold spot.

I stand up and pick up my bag but stand there on shock, There's nothing really to be shocked about but i am shocked. "You okay?" Alice waves her hand around in front of my face.

I slightly shake my head "Yeah, I'm fine. What class do we have next?"

"You mean you and you have.. Pe next, Your swimming." Alice walked off to her next class as i did mine. I am a good swimmer, But i get uncomfortable every time i do swimming with the class because every time something happens.