𝟒𝟔 || 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

DELLE ROSSO

After Enzo had asked me what happened i couldn't reply to him, I was too upset. He did wish me well when i went back on stage and i sung and moved my body to the music like it was nothing, Like nothing was going on behind the scenes.

Everyone barges into the room, Voices collapsing over each other. "EVERYONE, BE QUIET." Parker shouts. "Where is Leo?"

Sudden realisation on what's going on hits Enzo, I could now see it in his face he knew this is why when i had the break i came to him shaking.

"I'm here." Leo walks in with slightly red cheeks and eyebrows "Your fucking my sister?" Leo had aggression in his voice "My little fucking sister, And you didn't think to tell me? God, I thought you hated each other."

Enzo truely doesn't know what to say.

"SPEAK." Leo shouts walking towards him "You lied, Kept all these secrets from me... We've been best friends our whole life and it was this easy for you to betray me?"

My Mom looks so nervous to speak, She looks me up and down every couple seconds but avoids eye contact at all point. They're disappointed. They heard my songs, Wanted it to be about what a good person i am, I'm not sorry i actually wrote songs from the heart and i'm a eighteen year old girl, I'm going to have sexual feelings too.

"Thanks for betraying me so easily, Enzo." Leo spoke sarcastically, So many emotions were in his voice. I could hear the pain every word.

"I didn't fucking mean to Leo." Enzo shakes his head.

"You didn't mean to what? It was a accident? Yeah right." Leo scoffed "You accidentally had sex with my sister, Do you know how stupid you sound?"

"I didn't fucking accidentally do it Leo, I wanted too." Enzo moved closer towards Leo, Leo's face was serious and angry. "I did it because i want her, I didn't want to hurt you that's why i didn't tell you. I cant control how i feel."

Leo shook his head in disgust and disappointment "Don't talk to me." He stormed off.

We're all alone in the room of silence all thinking, I know everyone has words to say but are just keeping quiet for my sake. I decide to break the silence, We cant ignore this for ever. "Can someone speak, Please."

"Why didn't you tell any of us Delle?" My Mom narrows her eyes.

"Why would i? We have hated each other for as long as we can remember then everything changed, How do you expect me to go tell Leo i like his best friend?" A tear falls down my face slowly, I can feel the wetness dragging down my cheek. My hands are shaking, Eyes on me all around me. I can tell they want to say something but are too scared.

"Come here." My Dad walked towards me and held me in his chest while i cried.

"I'm such a bad person." I cry out, I shouldn't be the one having the comfort of my Dad, Leo should. "You should go check if Leo's okay." I sniffle. My Dad gives me a slight smile and walks away with my Mom.

"Fuck." I mutter, Black tears running down my face. Enzo grabs my hand and pulls me up from the seat, Pulling me into his chest.

My siblings stare at us, I can see their confusion along with everyone else's, We have hated each other our entire lives and suddenly he's holding me while i cry, It's a big change. I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

"I'm going back to the resort.." I mutter throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"I'll go with you." Enzo held my hand, People screaming as we walked out to his car.