𝟑𝟕 || 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫

DELLE ROSSO

I wake up to a crowd surrounding me "She's a star Parker, A fucking star. You know this."

I lay here pretending to be asleep, With my eyes shut but every now and then slightly flickering open to see the crowd surrounding me, It's my whole team, My mangers and everything.

"I know she's a star, Fuck, she's been singing since she was a baby and i've been here to hear that. Have you? No." He slightly raises his voice in frustration.

Parker is right, He's been there for me since i was a baby, Our love for music has brung us close together and he is such a amazing person who cares for me so much.

"Now can you get out of her room? She's sleeping." He started raising his voice louder, Pointing and directing them to the door.

"Fine. But this conversation isn't ending." Pelia muttered.

I pretend i just woken up and follow them out to the lounge room, Still in my pyjamas "What's up? Why is everyone here?" I ask confused. Parker hands me a hot chocolate and a blanket since it's a cold morning "Thank you." I give him a thankful smile.

"Have you forgotten what today is?" Pelia frowned.

"Well.. I guess. What is today?" I ask myself but also ask them at the same time, Trying to jog up my memory.

"Today is the convention." She tells me, Making me feel exhausted. I didn't feel like doing this today.

"Fuck." I say under my breathe in stress.

"Language." Parker shouted. It was funny to hear and see how he reacts because of how he doesn't like my language, I'm allowed to swear and do what ever in songs, Not that he likes it very much but i'm not allowed to do it anywhere else.

"Sorry, I'm sorry." I take a sip of my hot chocolate and get some on my upper lip "When is this?"

"Why do you think we're here Delle? In only a hour."

"Fuck." I shout standing up in a instant, Parker raises his eyebrows and stares at me "Sorry.." I apologise. "I need to get ready, Now."

My designer hands me a dress "I think you should wear this." She hands me a right dark red dress, It was simple but also so beautiful.

"Thank you. Is Faith here?" I ask looking around the room.

Faith drags her makeup case towards me "Here!" She let out in a deep exhausted breathe.

"What did i say about leaving this big ass makeup suitcase here?" I laugh at her, Helping her bring it to the room.

"Okay i will." She sighed. She took a quick look at my dress then back to me "Im going to do your makeup simple but hot."

I see a notification pop up on her phone saying Tate and my eyes widen and a smile grows on my face which i roll my lips trying to hide it.

Faith is very close with our family, I know secretly her and my uncle Tate are hooking up, Everyone does but no one speaks about it.

She quickly flipped her phone around "He uhmm, Just left his things here at Parkers when he came by and he knows i'm here so he asked if i can drop it off." She lied straight through her white teeth, She didn't even read the text. It made it more obvious something is going on but i just pretend i believe her lie.