𝟒𝟑 || 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

DELLE ROSSO

Before we go to sleep Alice taps my hand "Can you please sing me a song? I cant sleep."

I knew she's been having a hard time sleeping since the shooting so i accept "Yes of course, What song?"

"Hm.. A new song. A song on your album?"

"Uhm.. How about a new song i just wrote
today?"

Alice tiredly nods her head and stares at me while i walk to the piano "Thank you Delle."

I play the keys on the piano at the end of her bed and she grins flickering her eyes.
"The way you look in my eyes when you set flame
Lighting my cigarette, Nobody knows i'm yours, Nobody knows that your mine
Light the flame baby, Secrets between my lips  If anyone one knew, The flame would explode
Become, Exploded love
Exploded love, Love bombs surrounding us, The world crashing down
Look in my eyes, Yeah
You know i want you, Yeah
Love has exploded, Mhm."

"That's so beautiful, Delle." She says quietly.

"It's not finished." I look over and see her sleeping, Sound asleep.

I stand up and see a tall man shirtless at the door "Want to go for a swim?" His dark voice spoke.

"It's twelve in the morning, What if we wake everyone." I follow him anyway, Towards the pool.

Enzo sits down in the pool and i sit next to him "What is this?" I ask confused, Every time i'm in his presence i'm confused.

"Hm?" His eyes shot up with confusion, Just like mine.

I sigh "Enzo.. We have been having sex for a while and it's turned into.. Something else i don't know." I rub my forehead stressed out "Then you kissed me and we are doing things more than that, Somehow getting along."

Enzo bites his bottom lip harshly "Its what ever you want it to be." He grabs my hips and puts me on top of him.

"Enzo that doesn't exactly answer what i'm asking." My hand glides up and down his abs "What is this?"

"What ever you want it to be." He started nibbling on my neck "What ever you want it to be and we'll be that, Tesoro." He lifts my chin up making me look him in the eyes "If you want to be mine, Your mine." His words sent me chills, Even though i felt like i was already his.

I nod my head slowly and crash my lips onto his soft ones "I want to be yours. I want us.." He doesn't finish his sentence and i assume he's too scared "Do you?" He asks.

"Yes." I let out a deep breathe, Smashing my lips back on his.

"I want to fuck you right here." His hands moved up my back and undid my bikini string. My bikini fell in the water and floated away the more he moved me back and forth on his lap.

"What if someone hears us..?" He then undoes my bikini bottom string, He pulls it away and throws it.

"I want you." He kisses my neck "No one will come here, They are sleeping."

I look in his eyes as he helps me put it in, A moan escaping my lips "Fuck." Enzo is big, Really fucking big. "I've never done it in a pool before." I laugh. I've had a lot of first times with Enzo, Ones i used to try make myself forget. Or new ones like where he literally finger fucked me at dinner in front of our family and friends.