𝟏𝟗 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞

ENZO HERNANDEZ

I wake up at six in the morning to a loud bang sound, I hear another and instantly get out of bed. I walk towards Delles room and see her fallen over onto the floor "Delle? What are you doing?" I ask hee confused.

"Sorry.. I was trying to walk." She said with her voice breaking in tears "And i fell over."

I quickly pick her up and place her into bed "Your not ready yet, But you will be."

"How do you know that?" She rolled her eyes and flickered her long and thick eyelashes.

"Because you will." I sit next to her on the bed.

She gives me a tight smile as her tear rolls into her lips. I get onto the bed and hold her in my lap rocking her as she cried, I held her against me and comforted her. I felt bad for liking how close we were, She's on my lap and my arms are wrapped around her, I liked it as bad as it sounds, She's crying and i'm here thinking about how i like the way she feels in my arms.

"You confuse me, Hernandez." She whispered quietly as she tugged the blankets higher over us.

"I know." I confuse myself too.

**

She had fallen asleep in my arms as i fell asleep with her in mine. We wake up to a people arguing downstairs "Can you help me?" She asked scratching the back of her head.

I pick up her delicate body and carry her downstairs, She rubs her eyes as i place her in her wheel chair. Everyone goes silent as they see her in the wheel chair and she yawns "Please don't do this to me."

"Sorry Dove." Parker got on his knees "I'm so sorry."

Delle wasn't really a feely type of person, She is emotional yes but she doesn't like showing her emotions even though she can't control it. She especially gets weird when people show their emotions to her, She can't handle it.

She grabs his hand "Parker.. I'm fine." She looks at the crowd surrounding us and raises her eyebrows "Why is everyone here?"

"I was asking the same thing!" Leo said clearly in a mood. He stood up straight and crossed his arms staring straight at her team.

"I don't think she's ready for any of this." I say to Parker.

Parker stands up and his eyes meer mine, He let's out a huff "I know. I know." He tells himself "Just she's been doing so well." He stares back at Delle.

"I'll do it." She breathed out "I have nothing else to do anyways, I'll sing my new written song for you guys." She smiled.

"We have to get to practice." Leo nudged my shoulder.

"They're still doing that? Right after what happened?" I question him.

Leo nods his head "Yeah i know. Weird. But you also haven't been playing much.. Coach said if you don't show up he will kick you off." Leo now tells me.

Why didn't he tell me sooner? I guess i should've known. You can't just show up, I've been busy lately. "Okay, I'll get ready."

I go upstairs and quickly grab my things and put it into a bag, As i'm walking downstairs my eyes get caught with Delles dark ones. "Where are you going?"

"Why?" I smirked "You'll miss me?"

She chuckles "Please. Do you really think that? I'm just hoping you don't come back." She said as she grabbed her notebook.

I give her a 'Mhm' sound and walk off to the car with Leo.

As we get into the car there's so much tension, Leo starts the car and starts driving. We are in the car alone with the silence and i decide to
finally break it "What's up?"