𝟏𝟔 || 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥

DELLE ROSSO

I open the door to unexpected guest, My parents. Enzo too but he was expected just not wanted.

"You got into a fight?" Dad walks right past me inside.

"You did? Why didn't you tell me?.. Us." Parker corrects himself.

"Dad, Please i don't need this right now." I sit down and play with my fingers stressed out.

"We just want to be here for you." My Mom sits down besides me and places her hand on on my shoulder.

"Okay i understand but please it's none of your business." They staff to irritate me. I didn't want to talk about this.

"I'm angry at you for this, You can't just go around fighting people."

"SHE STARTED IT!" I stand up fast yelling as my chair make a creak sound.

The door slams open and it's Liam "Hey Delle. So don't get mad at her or anything but.."

"Just go ahead and say it." Mom said already looking mad with me.

Liam passes her his phone "Paparazzi videoed it.."

I see my Dad gain a smile "She won by far." He whispered to Liam and Liam nodded his agreeing.

I hear my Mom take in a deep breathe "Delle, I'm getting married. We can't have this going on." She grabs my hands and wraps hers around mine.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I say as i look in between My Mom and Dad.

"We will see you soon okay?" My Dad hugs me "We love you."

"I love you both too." As soon as they leave the house i turn to Leo and Enzo who are sitting in silence "Okay, Who told them?"

"Well we both sort of did." Leo shrugged as he looked at Enzo.

"No puedo creer que ustedes dos." I say to myself shaking my head. (I can't believe you two.)

"Now that's over with, Please Dove. We've been waiting all day." Parker begged with desperation his voice.

I nod my head and follow him to our new music room, Everyone already in there and in their places. They look exhausted. Leo and Enzo follow us and sit onto the couch.

"Sit." Parker pulled out the piano chair. He put the microphone in front of me and i crack my fingers getting ready to play.

Parker gets on his knees on the ground "You can do this okay? Everyone's waiting on you. All of your supporters." He says as he holds my hand giving me comfort.

I nod my head getting more confident in this "Yeah." Parker walks away and sits back down and gives me a smile which told me to go.

Every time before i do this i always feel like throwing up.

"Go." He said to me and the producer said with rush in his voice.

I press the keys and move my hips, I take in a deep breathe before starting where we didn't get to last time.
"Reputation, On my soul.
Don't know how to reach this goal
All these lies, I don't know how to be in control."