.23.

Just a few things to say...the way I made Christopher's personality is a little complicated. His dominant side only comes out when he is stressed, worried or angry. But he has his sweet side where he is much nicer and gentler to Tristin.
~~~~~~
"Christopher! Stop eating my food" I grumble while Christopher takes another grape from my bowl. We have been seeing each other for a week and a half now and it has been the best week and a half of my entire life. That dates have been amazing. Christopher took me on a picnic one day, to a nice restaurant the next and just plans amazing dates.

Christopher has been more of a sweetheart rather then cold and mean. It's really nice to see him relaxed. He has the most amazing laugh as well. When he laughs it makes me smile because I love it so much. I love him so much.

"Baby, do you want me to starve? I had a very long day at work" Christopher murmurs in my ear. "Starve me ass! We went to lunch together and you ate plenty" I grumble as I take more grapes off the stem and placing them into the strainer to wash them. I dry my hands on the hand towel next to me before turning around to face him. "In plus I'm making dinner in a few hours. Now please help me with the other groceries" I say after kissing his cheek.

Christopher smiles then moves to put the other groceries in the pantry. I go back to washing the grapes then move to the blueberries and strawberries. Soon enough arms wrap around my waist and Christopher rests his chin on my shoulder. I pack up the fruits in different containers then spin around holding them out to Christopher. He takes the containers and puts them in the fridge then returns to me. His arms slide around my waist again to pull me against his body.

"I think I'll skip to dessert" He murmurs before kissing my lips. My hands cup his cheeks to kiss him back. "You mean the rest of the lemon pie I made hmm?" I say slightly pulling away. He glares at me before lowering his head to the crook of my neck. "You taste better then lemon pie" he mumbles against my skin which sends shivers down my back. "I don't know my lemon pie is really go-Ah!" I yelp when Christopher smacks my ass hard. I push my back with a glare which only makes him smirk.

"No sex in the kitchen!" Hector yells from somewhere in the house. It makes me chuckle while Christopher rolls his eyes. "You're just mad I caught you almost doing it!" I yell back taking Christopher's hand. We walk towards where Hectors voice came from which lead to the back door. He was in his swim suit. My grip tightens when seeing his scar and immediately look away. Christopher kisses my temple probably to make me think of something else.

"Going for a swim?" Christopher asked. Miles appears from behind us wearing his own swim suit. "Yeah, Hector wants to be outside for awhile" Miles answers holding out a towel. Hector grabs it then looks at me. "Want to join? It will be fun and like old times" He says with a gentle smile.

Before Joey got abusive and was actually nice he would allow me to go with Hector to a public pool. That was our time as best friends. It meant the world to me when we went. We always had so much fun.

"Why not" I answer then tug Christopher upstairs so we can change. I'm Christopher's room I change into a pair of light purple swim trunks then turn to Christopher. He slipped on a black pair of trunks. Before we walk back down I walk up to his running my hands down his chest and he rests his hands on my waist. We back up until Christopher his seated on his bed and me straddling his lap.

"You have to stop blaming yourself" Christopher mumbles beginning to trial kisses down my neck. "It's not that easy" I sigh leaning into him. "Hector doesn't blame you, Miles and Holland don't blame you and I don't blame you" He says looking back up at me. "It's been weeks Tristin" He adds cupping my cheek. "I'm working on it" I mumble then connect our lips. It was a sweet kiss like usual until I palm his crotch. "Mhmm, baby we are supposed to be going swimming" He hums. I press our lips back together for a deep kiss. He groan hardening as I grind against him. "Fuck baby" Christopher grips my hips holding me down against him.

A smirk spreads across my face as I grab his hands moving them down. Christopher hums but I let go of his hands and get off his lap. "What-" I walk to the door grabbing the handle. "Consider this pay back for smacking my ass earlier" I chuckle. "You little- I am going to destroy your ass" Christopher growls. I rush down the stairs giggling. I can hear Christopher's footsteps.

I make it outside where Hector, Miles, and Holland are. Holland is rubbing sunscreen in on Hectors back. Christopher grabs my hips making me smile. "Took you guys long enough! Miles said y'all were fucking" Hector shouts making me blush and chuckle. "I never said-said that boss" Miles clears his throat sending a quick glare at Hector who giggles. "It's alright" Christopher says. We walk over to a beach chair where two towels already lay. Sadie must have been told we were going to go swimming.

We rub in our own sunscreen while Hector jumps in sending water everywhere. I wait for the sunscreen to soak into my skin for a few minutes before standing up. Christopher grabs my hand pulling me back for a kiss. I smile as I kiss him back. His lips leave mine to trial up to my ear. "Don't say it back, I love you Tristin. It's only been a few weeks since we got back together but they have been amazing and I know what I'm feeling. I love you" He whispers. My heart flutters and a blush coats my cheeks. He pulls away giving me one of the smiles I love the most on the world. A real smile just for me. I give him one last kiss before walking to the pool and getting in with Hector.

I may not say it for awhile but I love Christopher. I have for some time now. Sometimes it's bad to fall for someone so quick but it can also be good. We have had our ups and downs but that's only made us stronger. He has protected me and took care of me. Hurt me and made me cry but what's a relationship without arguments and misunderstandings? All I know is that Christopher means so much to me and I know I mean a lot to him. I deserve him and I deserve to be happy. Everyone does.
~~~~~~
UNEDITED!!
Wow! What a journey! A beautiful and hurtful journey. I just want to say that I did enjoy writing this. I may write some backstories in the future. *Ahem* (Definitely going to do that)
Also! Thank you so much for 100+ followers!💜
I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did. <3