.21.

{Christopher}
Watching Tristin walk away from me again hurt even worse then the first time. This night was supposed to be the night I got him back not push him further away. I hate being vulnerable around people but I wanted to with Tristin. If Alana hadn't intruded on our conversation maybe he would've forgiven me and gave me a second chance. Now that second chance was thrown out the window when he saw Alana push herself onto me.

"Tristin! Wait, please let me explain" I shout rushing after him and Blaine. I was to late...Blaine shut the car door with Tristin already in it. He glance at me with a stormy expression making me feel even guiltier then before. Blaine got in the car then they drove off.

I can't leave it like this. Tristin means so much to me and for it to end like this? I dig my keys out of my pocket ready to get to my car and drive after them. "Christopher? What are you doing!? We were in the middle of something" Alana says grabbing my arm to stop me. I grip my keys in my hand. It's her fault he's gone, it's her fault I couldn't apologize. I rip my arm from her grasp then turn to face her. "No, there was never something between us Alana" I say to her. Her hand falls while she looks at me with wide hurt eyes.

"N-No! We have a connection! We shared a special night together" She says with a hopeful smile. I shake my head, "I was drunk and you were there. That night was never supposed to happen" I admit. I regret ever touching her.

That night was the night Tristin left my house after Hector got shot. Watching him stand in front of my door with a suit case was the worst. I wanted him to stay, wanted to say so many things to him but what I mostly wanted to say was sorry.

I went out to a bar and had way to many drinks then Alana showed up. We talked while she had a few drinks. One thing led to another and the next morning I wake up to see her naked in my bed.

I turn to go to my car but get stopped again by Alana. "I was just a fling to you" She asked with a small voice. "I was drunk" I answer. "If anything...you took advantage of me" I hiss walking to my car. Placing my hands on the door to get in but I rode with Holland, Miles and Hector. Quickly taking out my phone I sent a message to Holland telling him to get Miles and Hector so we can leave. He didn't question why just said okay.

I wait by the car for a few minutes before I see them walking up. Hector was glaring and when he saw me he stomp up. "What did you do!? Where is Tristin!" He yelled poking my chest which makes me annoyed. "Hector, get in the car please" Miles said opening the car door. Hector sends me another glare before getting into my car Miles sliding in after him. Holland looks at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Guessing you didn't tell him?" I rub my face with my hand sighing. "I messed up. We were talking and I was about to tell him when Alana found us and dragged me away" I said. Holland places a hand on my shoulder giving it a quick squeeze. He then lets go and goes around the car getting in the passenger seat. I get in starting my car then we begin driving back to my house.

"I can't believe you" Hector grumbles pouting in the back. I stay quiet but my hands tighten on the steering wheel. "Tristin doesn't deserve you! You hurt him" Holland turns to look at him while I take a deep breath. "You don't think I know that? I'm trying to talk to him so I can apologize" I snap at him. "Well maybe if you didn't sleep with that women you wouldn't be in this mess!" He yells at me. I pull over on the side of the road hitting the breaks hard.

"I was drunk!" I yell back. "Maybe if you didn't hurt him you wouldn't have gotten drunk! I know all about it Christopher! He confessed and you rejected him! You treated him like a sex toy! How do you think he felt!?" Hector yells louder. I take a deep breath to calm myself so I don't snap. This boy means so much to Tristin and Miles and Holland. Especially Tristin... they are like brothers.

"I know...and I regret it. I regret everything horrible I did to him. I'm trying to say sorry but I keep getting interrupted or I just mess up" I said before getting back on the road.

"You know we are here to help" Hector says softly this time. "Tristin likes you a lot. If you like him back and want to say sorry we can help you talk to him" He adds. Now that I think about it he's right. "I want to let him know I care about him" I mumble pulling into the driveway. Parking the car, we all get out but before I can walk inside Hector stops me by standing in front of me.

"I will help you! I have a plan and we will start right now" He says with a smirk. I look at Holland and Miles who are staring at Hector with lovey eyes. "Can't it wait until the morning?" I ask walking past him to unlock the door. "But-"

"Let's get some sleep baby" Holland cuts in as we walk into the house. Hector pouts but let's Miles pick him up and carry him to their room leaving me alone.

In my room I tug off my tie and suit then change into a pair of sweat pants. Will Blaine answer if I call him? Shrugging my shoulders I sit on my bed my phone in my hands. I click on Blaine's contact pressing the call button. It rings and rings until I hear a click.

"He doesn't want to talk to you" Blaine answers. It takes me a moment before I answer. "I just want to know if he's okay" I admit honestly. Blaine scoffs then I hear a glass clicking and something being poured. "What do you think Christopher? He saw you kiss someone when he thought you wanted to be together" Blaine mutters. I run a hand through my hair.

"She pushed herself onto me! If you would've let me talk to him I could've explained!" I yell into the phone. This wouldn't have happened if I could just talk to him. Tell him I made a mistake and that I miss him. God I miss him like crazy. "The hell did you want me to do Christopher!? He was crying his eyes out! I wasn't going to let you make it worse then it already is! You know why!? Because I fucking care about him! Unlike you!" Blaine yells back making angry.

"You don't know how I feel Blaine...you will never know how I feel! You don't understand...I miss him like crazy, I- damnit. I am going to make it up to him. I swear it" I mumble before hanging up on him then place my phone on the night stand. Even if it takes years I will make it up to Tristin. He means so much to me even if I don't show it. I will change and show him.