.16.

I sit on a stool looking at the plate of eggs sitting in front of me untouched. Hector sits next to me happy that I finally came out. He sips his coffee with a small smile while I just stare at the eggs. I can't eat right now. My anxiety is way to high to keep the food down. I grab my glass of tea taking a small sip. Christopher is in his study talking with Miles about something. Holland is sitting next to Hector drinking his own cup of coffee. I push the plate away from me turning and standing up. Taking my tea with me I make it to the living room and sit on the couch bring my knees to my chest and taking another sip of my tea.

I'm nervous about telling Christopher I have feelings for him. I finish my tea setting the glass on the coffee table. I mean I don't have to do it now. I can do it at midnight if I want but I can't wait that long. I'll do it soon. Maybe do something for a few hours then go tell him.
(#-#)
I have been baking. After Hector and Holland got out of the kitchen I have been baking. I made chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies and oatmeal raisin cookies and I've been at it for hours. I placed the cookies on three plates so they are separated and I wash my hands then take a deep breath. I hesitantly walk towards Christopher's study my anxiety rising with every step. I make it to the door and knock lightly. I hear a muffled come in the enter the room. Christopher sits at his desk, a laptop open and a notepad full of his writing. "Glad to see you out of your room. Is something wrong?" he asked twirling a pen in his hand. I shift from foot to foot under his gaze. "I need to tell you something" I mumble. Christopher puts the pen down then shuts the laptop keeping his attention on me. "Okay"

"I um...I have..." I watch as he raises an eye brow and I squeeze my eyes shut and take a deep breath. "I want something more with you" I blurt out the slowly open my eyes to watch him. He stays completely still for a few minutes before opening a drawer and digging through it. He pulls out a paper and I know what it is. Our contract. "Do you not know what no feelings involved means?" He asked looking up at me again. I hug myself taking a step back. "I- I do. I tried. I did" He whimper. He glares and rips the paper in half then bawls the pieces and throws them in trash. "Apparently you didn't" He growled as he stood up. Tears sting my eyes and I close them making the tears run down my cheeks. "Your telling me you feel nothing for me?" I ask looking at him and wiping my face. "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying" I flinch like I've been hit and to be honest I'd rather.

"I understand" I mumble grabbing the door handle. When I open the door I hear Hector yell mine and Christopher's name. I wipe my face again covering up that fact that Christopher said that I mean nothing to him. I walk out to the living room Christopher behind me when I hear a familiar chuckle. I freeze looking up to see Joey standing in the living room with two other men that I don't recognize. Hector his in front of the ones I don't recognize and Joey is standing in the middle with a smile. "Hi baby" He greets. Christopher goes to grab me but I hear the cock of a gun and he freezes. "I wouldn't do that" Joeys says still with a smile. I gulp glancing back at Christopher. Holland and Miles walk out with two other guys behind them and push them towards Hector.

Joey motions for me to come to him and I do so no one gets hurts. He cups my cheek looking at me with loving eyes. "How the hell did you get in" I here Christopher ask as Joey slides his arm around my waist pushing me up against his body. "That's not important right now" Joey hums. I stare at Christopher who stares back at me his jaw clenched and his hands balled. It still hurts from when he rejected me. Does he really not feel anything for me? He hasn't once thought about me other then just for sex?

My face gets lifted and before I realize Joey's lips are on mine kissing me deeply. I don't pull away but I don't kiss back either. My eyes find Christopher still standing there and watching us closely. He looks even angrier then before. "Do you really think you'll get away with this? Walking out of my house with someone who lives with me?" Christopher asked looking away from me. Joey pulls away with a chuckle. "Yeah I do" He says before slowly aiming the gun at Hector.

Hectors eyes widen and tries to move away but one of the men hold him still which makes Holland and Miles mad. "No...Joey, no, stop" I mumble gripping his shirt. Joey strokes the back of my head shushing me. "Don't worry baby, I won't do it unless he makes me" He motions towards Christopher. I look over at the man who also hurt me my eyes wide silently pleading for him not to do anything. "Let's just go. Leave them alone" I whimper looking up at Joey.

"No, he is not taking you anywhere" Christopher buts in and I glare at him. I see from the corner of my eye Joeys finger move to the trigger. "Stop! Stop talking!" I scream at Christopher. I have so much pent of anger and other emotions that I try to keep at bay. "Tristin" Christopher says lowly. "No! Stop talking! We are leaving and no one has to get hurt" I cry grabbing Joeys arm that holds the gun. "I am willingly going with you" I whisper cupping his cheeks so he looks at me. He nods and lowers the gun taking me again and beginning to walk to the door.

That's when I hear the sirens and see the red and blue lights. It's like all air leaves my body when Joey glares and aims the gun at Hector again. I hear the echos of screams and a loud bang from the gun. Everyone scatters and I just stand there unsure of what happened. I get hit somewhere on my body and I tilt towards the ground. I'm grabbed but I don't know who is touching me. When my eyes focus I see the front door open, Joey being cuffed along with two of the other guys but when I look towards where Hector is standing someone steps in front of me. Christopher's face comes into my view his face full of worry. Christopher's cups my cheeks, his mouth is moving but I can't hear what he is saying because my ears are ringing. Christopher looks behind him then back at me. When I try and see what is happening his moves blocking my view.

My ears clear making me be able to hear again. I hear someone counting and huffing. Hector...Hector! I jolt up trying to move away from Christopher so I can see Hector. "No,no, stay with me" He says grabbing my arms blocking me view again. "Hector!" I scream hot tears beginning to stream down my face. Then I see it, the medical people rolling a gurney out the door with Hector's motionless body on it. "No! Hector!" I cry falling into Christophes arms. We fall the the floor Christopher rocking me back and forth trying to calm me but it not working. I need to be with Hector, he's hurt. It's my fault! It's all my fault. I should've never run away from Joey, never should have let Hector move here with me. "Hey, it's not your fault" Christopher murmured in my ear. I must've said that out loud. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.

It's all my fault.