.11.

I sit on a bar stool uncomfortably because my ass hurts. Christopher kept me up until midnight for five rounds. Five rounds! Then he kicked me out of his bed this morning and I wanted to punch him so badly. Hector placed a mug of coffee in front of me with a snort. I glared at him before taking a sip of the black coffee. I normally don't like coffee but I'm tired and sore so I need it. Hector sips from his own mug but instead of his being straight black he has cream and sugar.

"I could hear you from the living room" He joked earning another glare. He laughs spills some of his coffee on the counter. "Fuck off" I grumble standing with great difficulty. My coffee mug in hand I shuffle up the stairs to my bedroom wanting more sleep. I have to get up around noon and make Hectors cake since his birthday is tomorrow and I really just don't want to do anything. I'm moody. Everything hurts and Christopher is so cold and heartless which makes me mad. I can't do anything unless he said so in bed. Don't get me wrong I enjoy having sex with him it just he could be a little nicer.

In my room I set the coffee mug on a coaster on the night stand the crawl into bed with a groan. I hear the door open then close making me groan again. "Hector, please, I need sleep" I grumble digging my face into the pillow. "It's Sadie. I need to clean the bathroom" I hum to let her know to go ahead. She begins humming and it making me sleepy. I eventually drift off.

I wake to a yell the echos through the house and it sounds like Christopher. I get up with a slight hiss but stand up anyways because I want to know what is happening down stairs. Making it down stairs I see Christopher pacing in the living room running his hand through his hair. Hector walks over to me while Miles and Holland talk with Christopher but I can't hear what they are talking about.

"How are you feeling?" I shrug. Christopher walks over to us looking at me before shoving a paper to my chest roughly. I tip back but Hector catches me before I fall. "Hey! Be careful!" Hector yells.

"Read it" Christopher ignores Hector staring right at me. I gulp looking down at the paper, unfolding it I read the words out loud.

"Straight to the point. You have someone who belongs to me. I don't know why you have him but I want him back. I don't care if you leave him on the road or something I'll get him. You only have a few days before I take him on my own.
-J

I crumple the note looking away from Christopher to Hector. My breathing comes faster and I feel like walls are closing around me. He found me. He found me. I grip Hectors arm that was next to me. I want away, I want to get away from everyone. Hector wraps an arm around my waist pulling me away from Christopher. "Okay, Tristin focus on my voice" He says right in my ear. Joey knows where I am, he is coming for me. If he gets to me I don't know if I will survive if he gets me. I try sucking in air but it's like I'm stuck and can't do anything.

I feel a kiss press against my lips and I focus on what's in front of me. Christopher looks down at me his normal cold face now worried and full with guilt. His lips meet mine again but slower and more sensual. I focus on his lips on mine and how real this kiss feels. How amazing it feels when it's not rushed or heated. "I'm sorry kitten. I was angry. This was sent to my work and I was pissed. He will not get you. Not while I'm here" My eyes flutter shut and I lean into him. I get picked up and I wrap myself around Christopher snuggling into him.

My nerves have calmed slightly as Christopher sits down rubbing my back softly. "I want a full security check around the house" I hear Christopher demand. Why can't Joey just leave me alone. Why can't he move on. No, he doesn't deserve love, if he finds someone else he will hurt them like he did to me. He needs to be put away. "Will this guy try and hurt Hector?" I lift my head turning to look at Miles and Holland who hold Hector close to them. Hector smiles with a blush on his face as his two men hold him. I hate the thought of Hector getting hurt because of me, he almost did when I ran away. Joey would do anything to get to me even hurt my friend...my best friend.

"He might" I admit looking at Christopher. "Joey is controlling, possessive, and stubborn. He won't stop until he has me or he is locked away" Christopher looks at his two men with a stern nod. "Miles you protect Hector and Holland you protect Tristin. I know you would rather protect what is yours but your stronger then me, I need you to protect him for me" I glance at Holland who nods while stroking Hectors cheek. "Of course" Christopher hugs me tightly and doesn't let go for hours.

He doesn't let go until it's dinner time and we are both hungry. Christopher has never held me for so long before and it felt so nice. I felt safe in his arms. While I make Hectors cake and Christopher makes dinner it was nice and quiet. "Do you mean it?" I ask before turning on the mixer. "I don't lie" Is all he says before adding sauce to a pan and beef. I turn on the mixer watching at the ingredients mix together to make cake batter. Hector skips in with Miles behind him. I swear Miles blushes more then Hector but it's nice to see Hector has the effect on him. "I'm 22 tomorrow!" He sings over the mixer. I turn it off and grab my two cake pans putting the batter into them then popping them in the oven. As I set the timer Christopher plates the food then when sit and eat.

No talking just the sound of forks scraping plates. My timer goes after when we finish dinner and I take the cakes out carefully then let them cool before icing it. After I'm finished I let it chill in the fridge for tomorrow.

I walk to the living room where everyone is. Christopher grabs me and pulls me onto his lap making me smile. Hector giggles at something Holland said while Miles focuses on the TV. I feel like I'm with family when I'm with them. Hectors always been family but now Miles and Holland are apart of it. I look at Christopher who looks back at me with his grey eyes. My stomach does something it hasn't in a long time. It flutters when looking at him. It's been weeks since I ran away and I've kinda gotten to know him. He likes it rough but I know he has a soft heart around the walls he keeps up. His favorite color is green and he loves a good cheesecake. I made one, one week and I saw him eat like five slices. He's not like those rich people who think they're all that because they have money. He cares about people, he cares about Miles and Holland.

I press my lips to his kissing him softly and he kisses back. I smile into the kiss feeling safe again. Even if Joey is after me. I know Christophe will keep me safe and Miles and Holland will keep Hector safe.