.9.

Tristin's Tattoo⬆️
{Tristin}
Hector decided that he would like to stay so it was my duty to ask Christopher because he was to scared to ask. I don't know why, I find Holland ten times more scarier then Christopher. In the end Christopher didn't care, he said whatever made me happy which was weird. So it took a few days to get his stuff and bring it here. I wasn't allowed out of the house that's what Hector said with the whole Joey thing.

Another thing is that Christopher has been distant lately. He would grab me for quickie or long lasting sex that made me sore. After every time we did it he would kick me out of his room after cleaning me up of course. I understand the no feelings part of our contract but I would appreciate if he would just let me sleep after destroying my ass.

But today was weird, when I got up to dress Christopher he was already gone along with Holland and Miles which made Hector upset. I mean it was fine, I had to take a shower and cook breakfast for me and Hector but as the day went on and noon came around Holland showed up urging me to get into his car.

"Why?" I ask as Holland practically pushes me to the door against my will. Hector bounces over waiting for Holland to pay attention to him which I don't think was going to happen. "Because Christopher wants to see you" He answered stopping when we get near the door. I sigh then pull on my shoes while Holland turns to Hector cupping his cheek. "Miles will call you soon" I watch as Hector practically melts to the touch and his eyes light up at the sentence. I say goodbye to Hector then walk out the house with Holland behind me.

When we arrive at a very tall and very crowded building Holland escorts me through the sea of people towards and elevator that says private. People stare which I'm not surprised at, they probably want to know who I am and why I'm taking Christopher's elevator. We stand in awkward silence before Holland breaks it. "I just want to say two things. First, I'm sorry. Second, what if Hectors dream date?" I stare at him for a moment at a loss for words. Sorry? What is he sorry for? Is Christopher going to end our contract? Oh no, is he going to kick me out of his house!? My breathing becomes faster and I lean heavily on the one of the rials in the elevator.

Holland places a hand on my arm squeezing lightly. "Hey, it's okay. Nothing bad is going to happen I swear. Christopher just wants to talk" I close my eyes taking deep breath until my breathing is under control. "Picnic date" I say glancing at him. Holland looks at me for a moment until the elevator dings. We walk in passing a young women who sits at a desk typing on her computer while on the phone. She smiles sweetly at us as we pass. Holland opens the door that leads to a huge office. Floor to ceiling windows, book cases surround the room and a big oak wood desk sits in the middle with chairs in the front and Christopher- wait where is Christopher?

"Leave" I hear a demand that doesn't sound like a dominant more like really pissed. Holland leaves shutting the door behind him. I see Christopher sitting on a lone couch, his legs uncross and he stand stomping over to me. "I want to see it" He growls making me back up against the door. I gulp as my back hits the door. "S-See what?" I ask. Christopher grabs my shirts lifting it up. I thought he saw it when we were having sex. "This is what you were hiding. That you were in a fucking gang!" He yells looking into my eyes. My hand touches the tattoo on my rib cage. It was small but it was there and it reminded me of Joey every damn day. He lets go of my shirts stalking off to his desk looking angry. So angry.

My eyes water but I can't cry. Not in front of Christopher. "Why didn't you tell me" He asked. "Because I wasn't ready. I just ran away and I was scared!"
"Of Joey? Or the gang?"
My eyes widen. How does he know about Joey. Did Hector tell him? No, Hector wouldn't do that. If he didn't tell Christopher then he must have overheard mine and Hectors conversation. "Joey" I whisper looking up to make the tears go away. "Ex dominant my ass. He was your boyfriend. You lied to me twice." The tears fall. "I didn't want that life Christopher! My parents died when I was 16 and I had no one. I was on the streets until I found Joey and he took me in. I-I was naive and I believed he would protect me and then he said he loved me. I-I didn't know what to do! He took me, pressed me against a bed and-and did things to me that I thought was normal." I hug myself tightly as the memories come back.
"He raped you" Christopher asked placing his hands calmly on his desk.

"N-No! I...no..." Joey wouldn't....I gulp looking around the office frantically. My breathing coming faster and I run my hand through my hair gripping the strands. "If you didn't want that life why did you get the tattoo" I shake my head looking at him.

"I didn't w-want the tattoo. I-I kicked and begged Joey....I screamed and-and he...He held me down. His friends helped, one covered my mouth...and then they did it and it hurt...it hurt so bad and after Joey, Joey beat me for causing a scene" I admit sliding against the door until I'm on my ass. Christopher walks over bending down scooping me into his arms and bring me to the couch. "I'm sorry I made you talk about it" His runs a soothing hand up and down my back trying to calm me and it is kinda working.

"Nothing is going to happen to you while I'm here" He whispers in my ear before kissing it softly. "Nothing" He whisper again.