.6.

{Hector}
As I stand outside waiting for the uber I called I reread the address Tristin texted me. I looked it up on google maps and saw it was a huge mansion. I am not sure I believe that is where he really is but we are going there so it's whatever. This uber person is taking to long! I called for one 10 minutes ago and it's been 20 minutes. They are getting no tip. I cross my arms over my chest tapping my foot impatiently waiting for this Uber to arrive. I hear a thunder clap and I jump with a squeal. It better not rain right now, I swear on everything.

As the first couple rain drops fall the Uber person pulls up and I rush to get in. The girl in the driver seat looks back at me with a worried look on her make up covered face. "Sorry, I was dropping someone else off but they wouldn't get out. Uhm...where to" She mumbles reaching for the navigation screen ready to type in the address. I give her the address then look out the window as the rain falls. As she drives the radio plays some sad romantic song making the mood go down. I check my phone to see if Tristan texted me but nothing is there so I just have to wait to get to this mansion.

When I finally arrive I tip the girl because she looks so sad and I can't bring myself not to tip her. It's pouring by now so I rush to the front porch soaking wet. I knock on the door hoping this is the right place and I don't have to go back into the rain and call another Uber. The massive dark oak wood door opens and I shiver when the cold air hits my wet body. I look up at the man who answered the door and my jaw drops. I could look at the man all day, he is way taller then me, probably being six something but damn. His head tilts to the side looking over me. He has the muscles of a god and a sculpted face with a jawline sharper then a knife.

"You are?" His voice sent shivers down my body. He is very sexy. I shake out of my daze of eye fucking the man and stand up straighter. "I'm here to see Tristin" I say trying to look inside the nice house. The man looks me over then calls into the house, "Holland! Get a towel and Tristin please!"

So this is the place Tristin is staying at. Holy shit how did he end up here with this sex god. A few minutes pass and another good looking man walk up holding out a towel with Tristin right behind him. Tristin grabbed the towel while the two sexy men moved out of the way. "Here, and take your shoes off" Tristin mumbles wrapping me in the fluffy white towel. "You have a lot of explaining to do" I hiss as I take my shoes off and place them near the others. I hear a soft chuckle leave Tristins lips as he rubs my arms trying to warm me up. "Do you need new clothes?" I look up at the guy who's name was Holland. He looked over me when made me feel weak and small. "Already trying to get me out of my clothes? At least buy me coffee or something" I snort with a grin. His hazel eyes darken somehow and a smirk came to his beautiful face.

"Uh, Miles can grab some of my clothes" Tristin mumbles tugging me across the room. My eyes stay on Hollands loving to way he is looking at me and Miles. Hot damn, where did Tristin find these men.

Tristin leads me into a big living room where yet another handsome man sits reading a book with glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Where did you find these men? It's like a hot dream here" I shudder not because I'm cold. "Long story" He says sitting down. I sit down next to him and wrap my arms around him. I missed him so much, my best friend. He hugs me back tightly like I'll disappear but I won't. "Well, we have all night" I mumble. Tristin chuckles and let's me go. I sit up right as a shadow falls over us. Miles stands in front of us holding some clean and dry clothes for me. I take them brushing our finger together. Oh god, I don't think I'll make it out of this house. Miles walks away but not without looking me over one last time. I lean towards Tristin, "are they single?" I ask.

Tristin looks at me shocked for a minute before nodding his head, "I believe so"

"They are and if you are interested you can't just have one, that's not how they work. Miles and Holland are like brothers, but when it comes to partners they share" The man in the arm chair said. He takes off his glasses setting them and the book down on the coffee table. "Are they-" I clear my throat. "Are they into men?" The man smirks and nods his head. I look over at Tristin who smiles softly. That's all the information I need.

I bolt to my feet gripping the clothes in my arms the towel still wrapped around me. "Well then! I may need help with my clothes!" I say a little giddy. Who the hell am I not to flirt with two sex gods that can potentially be mine in the future. I mean you would have to be crazy not to want two good looking men.

My feet move the direction Miles went trying to find them both. I hear whispers and grunts in the distance and I know that must be them. I enter another living space but this one has a fire place and there they are. They sit next to each other talking quietly. I skip over plopping myself onto Hollands lap surprising him. "Hi! Names Hector and I need help finding the bathroom" I purr leaning close to Miles. His cheeks turn a light red as I get closer. Holland pulls me back which leaves Miles to let out a breath.

"And why couldn't Tristin show you?" Holland asked. His hands brush against my hips before dropping back onto the white leather couch. Shit, I didn't think about that answer. I smile and shift so I straddle his lap and he takes a breath. "Please just help me" I say. Miles stands, "yeah, follow me" He starts walking away. I quickly get off of Hollands lap following after this hunk of a man. I will have to thank Tristin for running away. Best day ever.
~~~~~~~~
Btw....this was one of my favorite chapters to write. Already in love with Hector.